Her Birthday, Part 2

He showed her a wall of leaves.

Rumple: So, what do you think?
Belle: Uh, there are just some leaves.
Rumple: Not actually. * Then with magic he removed some leaves and there was an old and dusty door.* 
Belle: Wow, this door has always been here?
Rumple: Yes, but I haven't opened it in hundreds of years. I thought you would like it...

Rumple slowly opened the door and there was a large room with walls and a ceiling made of leaves. In the middle of the room there was a swing and in a corner there was a table and a metal chair.

Belle: Wow, it's-It's beautiful. It's like a secret garden...

She goes to the table and there was a candlestick and a wrapped gift on it. She takes the gift.

Belle: What's this?
Rumple: Open it and you will see.
Belle: You are full of surprises. *smiles and opens the box*
Belle: This book... It's my favorite, I couldn't find it in the library here. Where did you get that from?
Rumple: From your castle.
Belle: *shocked* But-But how do you know that i love this book?
Rumple: I know everything.
*she smiles again in silence*

Belle: Hmm, let's test this.
*She hurriedly and happily went to the swing and sat down.  Rumple goes there too, behind her.*

And so Rumplestiltskin gently pushed Belle from behind. She had never been so happy here, with him.

Belle: You know... I dreamed of this place, and you...
Rumple: What? When?
Belle: A few years ago...

After a long silence, a voice is heard calling for Belle. Rumple stops the swing and they both go out, holding each other's hand. Ann headed towards them, who was glad to see them so close.

Ann: Your father is searching for you.
Belle: Oh, really? *Then Belle looked at Rumple.* Wait for me here. I'll be back... Then Belle leaves with her aunt.
(They went to a room where there was no one but Maurice.)
Maurice: Belle, I've been looking for you everywhere, where have you been?
Belle: Uh... Outside... By the way, I haven't seen Gaston at all. He did not come?
Maurice: This is what I wanted to talk to you about... I saw that you and The Dark One understand each other. But I don't want you to get your hopes up...
Belle: What do you mean?
Maurice: *silence* A few months ago, Gaston headed towards this castle. I couldn't take it anymore and I wanted to take you back. The problem is, he never came back. And nothing was heard from him.
Belle: What? But he didn't come here. I'm the one who always opens the door when someone knocks.
Maurice: We think Rumplestiltskin killed him.
Belle: It cannot be possible. I told you, I'm—
*Then she remembered that only once did Rumple open the door.*

She rushes out of the castle and goes to Rumple, who was waiting on the chair in the secret garden. He got up and went out.

Rumple: Belle, I thought you wouldn't come back...
*She hurriedly goes and stops in front of him, angry.*
Belle: You did this!
Rumple: What? What are you talking about?
Belle: YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! YOU KILLED GASTON!
Rumple: What? But how—
Belle: *still angry* How do I know this? my father told me that Gaston headed for this castle.
Rumple: And why do you think I did something to him? You always open the door—
Belle: STOP LYING TO ME! *silence* You opened the door only once. You knew he was coming, didn't you? YOU KNEW EVERYTHING!
Rumple: YES! I KNEW! When I told you that an old woman came, it was actually Gaston. And yes, the rose was him. HAPPY?
Belle: *silence* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?
Rumple: What do you care anyway? You told me you didn't care much for him...
Belle: THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WANTED HIM DEAD! You gave me your word that nothing bad will happen to my friends and family!
Rumple: He was neither your family or your friend.
Belle: He was my friend!
Rumple: No, he wasn't.
Belle: WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FRIENDSHIP ANYWAY? *Her tears are falling*
*long silence*
Rumple: You're right. I know nothing. I'm sorry...

Belle turns her back on him and wants to leave.

Rumple: Maybe he's not dead yet. If I had the rose... But I don't...
Belle: *she turns her face to him* I HAVE IT!
In the library!

Rumple teleports with Belle to the library, and she pulls out a book that she opens in the middle. The rose was pressed there.

Rumple: Wow, and when I thought I tortured him...
Belle: Can you make him back?
Rumple: Yes, I can... But not now.
Belle: What? Why?
Rumple: I need a potion. An ingredient is very rare. It is only found in worlds without magic. I will go there to find my son. So... Gaston isn't dead.
Belle: That's great news!
Rumple: Indeed. Now, wipe your tears and go to the party. Talk to everyone. You only have a few hours left and after that you will never see them again. Have fun!
Belle: Thank you...