True Love

-In the Infinite Forest-

Prince Charming is in the Infinite Forest. Confused at his sudden change of locale, he looks around briefly before running off. He comes to a clearing.

Rumple: Lost, are we?
Charming: What are you doing here?
Rumple: I'm just here to help.
Charming: Well, no need. I'll be fine.
Rumple: No I don't think so. This is the Infinite Forest. There's no way out. Well, except... my way.
Charming: I want nothing from you.
Rumple: Not even this? (holds up Prince Charming's mother's ring)
Charming: My mother's ring.. it was just.. (checks his purse) How did you get it!?
Rumple: The same way I get everything I want.. magic! The same magic that allows me to do.. (tosses the ring into the air and catches it) this. (the ring now glows) This ring is now enchanted. The closer you get to Snow White, the brighter it will glow. Interested?
Charming: (Takes a step toward him) Give it to me.
Rumple: Ah! It's not something for nothing, dearie! Time to make a deal.
Charming: No! No more deals!

Prince Charming attempts to attack Rumplestiltskin, who easily dodges him. Rumplestiltskin appears behind him, with a sword. They are fighting.

Rumple: Had enough?
Charming: Never! (fight continues, Prince Charming scratches Rumplestiltskin's face and Rumplestiltskin heals it with his magic. The fight continues, Rumplestiltskin throws Prince Charming against a tree with his magic. Prince Charming rolls onto his back on the ground, and Rumplestiltskin stands over him with his sword at his neck.

Rumple: Looking for this? So brave.. so gallant. So pointless. Bravery won't get you out of this forest, dearie. Magic will. Trust me. This is a deal you want to make, because we both want the same thing.
Charming: What's that?
Rumple: You and your true love to be together, of course. Hmm?
Charming: What do you know of true love?
Rumple: Well, not as much as you, perhaps, but not so little as you might think.
Charming: You? You love someone?
Rumple: It was a brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness.
Charming: What happened?
Rumple: She died. That's the thing about true love, dearie. It can slip through your fingers. It's the most powerful magic in the world, the only magic powerful enough to break any curse. It must be protected at all costs.
Charming: What's your price?
Rumple: Let's say...Your cloak.
Charming: My cloak?
Rumple: It is cold in here. So... Do we have a deal? *Prince Charming gives him his cloak.* As I imagined. *Rumple gives him his ring back*

Prince Charming wants to leave but Rumple stops him.

Rumple: Wait! Not like this! *Rumple transforms his dirty clothes into a royal red robe.*

Charming: I don't understand

Charming: I don't understand. Why do you want us together? What do you get out of this?
Rumple: I'm a fan of true love dearie. And especially, what it creates.

-In the Dark Castle-

Rumplestiltskin takes Snow's hair and puts it in a jar. After that, he looks for a hair in Charming's cloak, and puts it in the jar as well. The jar lights up and the hairs come together. He giggled and placed the jar of True Love next to the other potions.

It's been a year since Rumple kicked Belle out. All that year he looked for her everywhere, hoping that what Regina said was not true. But the more months passed, the more he began to believe.
He decided to stop looking for her, being certain that she had died. One day he thought of her, and because he got very angry, he went to her castle.
He teleported to the throne room and right on the throne was Maurice.

Maurice: The Dark One! *he gets up* What do you want?
Rumple: I want you to answer one question. Where is she?
Maurice: What are you talking about?
Rumple: You know what I'm talking about.
Maurice: No. I don't.
Rumple: *starts to lose control* WHERE IS BELLE?
Maurice: How do you mean? She was at your castle.
Rumple: Stop lying!
Maurice: I'm not.

Rumplestiltskin lifts him up in the air, grabbing him by the neck with magic.

Rumple: YOU SHUT HER OUT. YOU HAD HER LOVE, AND YOU SHUT HER OUT!

He strangles Maurice by the neck harder.

Rumple: SHE'S GONE. SHE'S GONE FOREVER. SHE'S NOT COMING BACK... AND IT'S YOUR FAULT!
Maurice: *He can barely speak* S-stop it!
Rumple: IT'S YOUR FAULT! *he strangles him harder*

Ann, who heard screams, entered the room where they were.

Ann: RUMPLESTILTSKIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Rumple: I take my revenge.
Ann: What are you talking about?
Rumple: He killed Belle!
Ann: No, that's not true.

Rumple puts Maurice back down.

Rumple: What? I don't understand...
Maurice: What happened to my daughter?
Rumple: I let her go. When I heard that she didn't come back to you, I looked for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. Someone told me you killed her...
Ann: You let her go?
Maurice: I can not believe. I had Belle until you came into her life. Because of you I lost her. You're a monster!
*Rumple looks at the floor and says nothing.*
Ann: We will send the knights to look for her. If we find her, we will let you know.
*He nods and teleports away*