Died A Bit Inside

Rumplestiltskin is feeling worse day by day. When he went to the library, he saw that her diary was on the table.

Mirror: I still can't believe what you did. You had love in front of you and you gave it away.
Rumple: She was only my servant...
Mirror: You are unbelievable. Belle is a wonderful person. She didn't deserve what you did to her.
*Rumple slowly picks up the journal from the table.*
Mirror: What's that?
Rumple: Her diary... A few months ago she told me that she trusts me that I won't read it, but now I'm curious what things she wrote about me...
Mirror: I don't think it would be good to open it... *Rumple opens it* Why don't you ever listen to me?

Rumple sits down on the couch and starts reading from the beginning. After an hour he finishes the whole diary to read. His eyes were full of tears and he regretted everything he said and did.

Rumple: She really loved me...
Mirror: I know.
Rumple: I'm a monster.

He hurriedly goes to the dining room, takes a wooden stick that reminded him of his past when he was a coward and hits a cabinet. He breaks it with great anger.

He throws the cane down hard and tries to calm down

He throws the cane down hard and tries to calm down. Of course in vain. He went to the table where the tray of tea cups was and threw them one by one against the wall, breaking them all. When he took the last cup of tea in his hand, he stopped and looked at it. It was the chipped cup that reminded him of when Belle dropped it on the floor. He put the cup on the table and left.

Meanwhile, in the dungeon of The Evil Queen's castle was Belle, who thought only of him all day.

-After two months-

Exactly one year ago Belle agreed to live with Rumple. He went to her father's castle to look for her and apologize. Without anyone knowing, he looked for her everywhere in the castle, but there was no trace of her. Then he heard her father saying that he missed her and he understood that she had not returned home.

One day, Rumple was spinning the wheel and Regina (The Evil Queen) entered the room where he was.

Regina: Flimsy locks. I have a deal to discuss.
Rumple: I'm not dealing today.
Regina: Are you angry with me? What is it this time?
*He didn't answear*
Regina: Oh, It this about that girl I met on the road? What was her name? Margie? Verna?
Rumple: Belle...
Regina: Right. Well... you can rest assured I had nothing to do with that tragedy...
*He stops spinning and walks toward the Queen.*
Rumple: What tragedy?
Regina: You don't know? Well, after she got home... her fiancé had gone missing. And after her stay here, her... "association" with you, no one would want her, of course. Her father shunned her, cut her off, shut her out.
Rumple: So she needs... a-a home?
Regina: *giggles* He was cruel to her. He locked her in a tower and sent in clerics to cleanse her soul with scourges and flaying. After a while, she threw herself off the tower. She died.
Rumple: You're lying.
Regina: Am I?
Rumple: We're done. *He magically opens the castle doors.*
Regina: Fine. I have other calls to make. *Rumplestiltskin stands by the open doors as she walks towards the exit while running her hand along the table to touch dust.* Hmm. The place is looking dusty, Rumple. You should get a new girl.

She leaves and the doors close. Rumplestiltskin openes a cabinet (a new one) and removes the chipped cup. He takes a golden goblet off a pedestal and puts the cup in its place. As Rumplestiltskin looks at the cup, he begins crying over the loss of Belle.