Reunited

Belle woke up in the morning. When she came out of the cave there was a knight of Regina's.

The knight: Did you really think you were going to get away for a long time?

Belle, scared, started to run through the forest but he caught her. He took out a knife and held it to her neck. Belle was very panicked and didn't know what to do.

The knight: I promised the Queen that I would get rid of you, and I never break a promise!

He moved the knife away from her and when he wanted to stick it in her throat, he stopped. Rumplestiltskin was behind him and strangled him with magic. Belle fell to the ground, shaking from how panicked she was.

Rumple: I suppose you will make an exception today. *giggles* You know, in general I would have killed you, but I will be good today. Anyway, when you go back to your queen without what you promised her, she will kill you herself. Oh, speaking of her, I have a message. Tell her not to try to take anything that's mine ever again! *silence* Now go!

The knight runs away from there. Belle was still on the ground. When she raised her head, she smiled and tears of happiness fell.

Belle: Rumple!
Rumple: Belle! *She stood up, they quickly approached and hugged.*
Rumple: Oh, Belle! I thought I lost you forever! You have to tell me what happened to you.
Belle: I was imprisoned.
Rumple: By Regina... *She nodded slightly*
Belle: In these years, all I did in prison was to think...about you. I'm so sorry Rumple. I was wrong. You are not a coward because you didn't want to give up your power...
Rumple: Hey, it's okay. I was a coward not to admit my feelings for you... I love you Belle.

A silence followed. Belle looked at him smiling and with tears in her eyes.

Belle: I love you too.

Then he slowly approached her face. When they were about to kiss, she moved away.

Rumple: *whispering* What's wrong?
Belle: We—We've done this before, and...it didn't end well...
Rumple: It's different now.
Belle: It is?

Then they came closer again and kissed slowly. Afterwards, Belle noticed that Rumple looked the same. The same eyes and the same lizard skin.

Belle: You—You're not turning into a man anymore. But... How is this possible?
Rumple: With magic... This curse can never be broken again. I hope you are ok with this...
Belle: Oh... yes. I understand that it means a lot to you.
Rumple: Thank you. *smiles* Let's go home...

When they reached the castle she noticed that it was dark and dusty again.

Belle: This place looks... uh... different than how I left it.
Rumple: Yeah... You know, we can hire someone to clean it.
Belle: Oh, no! It's okay, seriously. Plus we had a deal.
Rumple: We... still have that deal?
Belle: Uh, yes...
*silence*
Rumple: Well... Go and wash yourself, get dressed and I'll make something to eat. I think you are hungry.
Belle: I really am...

Then she left the room.