The Deal

The evening came, and although Maurice sent a letter to Rumplestiltskin, he did not answer or come. The ogres attacked the palace, and almost reached the room where they were all.   

  Maurice: It's over. He is not coming and the ogres are near. We have nowhere to run.

  Belle: Don't lose your hope. I'm sure he will come. Then there is a knock on the door. The guards open the door to their room, but no one was there.

Rumple: Surprise dearie. (giggle)
  Everyone looked towards the throne, where The Dark One himself now sat.
  Rumple: You send me a message. Something about "help, help, we're dying, can you save us?" Well the answer is... Yes... I can... Yes I can protect your little town. For a price.

  Maurice: We told you that we're gonna send you some gold.

  Rumple: You see... I.. make gold. What I want, is something a bit more special. My price, is her.
Then Rumplestiltskin pointed his finger at Belle.

Maurice: NO!
Gaston: The young lady is engaged... to me!

  Rumple: I wasn't asking that she is engaged. I'm not looking for love. I'm looking for a care taker. For my large castle. It's her, or no deal.

  Maurice: Get out! Leave!

Rumple: As you wish...

Belle: No, wait!
She went to Rumpelstiltskin, having no choice...

  Belle: I will go with you.

  *Rumple started to giggle*

   Gaston: I forbid it!

   Belle: No one decides my fate, but me. I'll go.

Rumple: It's forever dearie.

Belle:My family...My friends... They will all live?

Rumple: You have my word.

Belle: Then you'll have mine. I will go, with you...forever.

Rumple: Deal. (and started giggling again)

Maurice: No, you can not do this... Belle please, you can't go with this... beast.

Belle: Father, Gaston, It's been decided.

Rumple: You know... She's right. The deal is struck. Oh, congratulations on your little war. (giggle)

Then Rumplestiltskin took Belle and they left the castle.