Lacey

Rumple: Belle, I'm leaving town today to find my boy.
Belle: What? But? I thought that if you cross the town line, you lose your memories.
Rumple: That's right. But I made a potion.  Just put a few drops on an object you care about.
Belle: Seriously? Oh I'm so happy for you!
*they hug*

After some time, Rumple goes to Snow's house where Charming, Emma and her baby were and knocks on the door.  Emma opens.

Emma: Mr Gold! What are you doing here?
Rumple: I wanted to tell you that I will be leaving town today.
Charming: But I thought that those who cross the town line lose their memories.
Rumple: Well, not in my case. Anyway, what I wanted to say is that my fiancee is staying here.  And, as we have known each other for a long time, you know that when I say something, it really is true... If any harm comes to Belle when I'm gone...I'm killing all of you!

In the evening, Rumple and Belle were at the town line. He pours the liquid on an old coat and throws the jar away. Belle puts the coat on his shoulders and he slowly walks out of town. Belle looked at him hopefully.

Rumple: Belle!
Belle: Yes! *smiles*

They approached each other wanting to kiss, but suddenly Belle is shot and crosses the town line

They approached each other wanting to kiss, but suddenly Belle is shot and crosses the town line. Hook shot her. Rumple took her in his arms and put her on the floor.

Rumple: Belle? BELLE!
Belle: Who's Belle?! *Rumple heals her with magic*
Rumple: Why did you do that?!
Hook: Because I had to take revenge on you!
Rumple: But that can't be fixed!
Hook: And I'm happy about it.
Rumple: Too bad you won't be able to see how happy I'll be when I destroy you!

He makes a fireball and when he wanted to throw it a car comes towards them so Rumple takes Belle and steps aside. Hook, on the other hand, did not have time to leave, so the car hit him. He rolled over and fell to the ground. 
The police came and they took Belle, but Hook was still on the ground, in pain.

Hook: Now I hope you feel what I felt when you took Milah away from me!
Rumple: *He approached him* But you took her first! *And he kicked him in the face*
Emma: GOLD, ARE YOU INSANE?!
Rumple: Yes, I am!

After two hours, Rumple goes to the hospital to visit Belle. She was sleeping. Rumple went to her and kissed her. Belle wakes up and she was so scared that she screams for help. The nurses come to her and calm her down. Rumple leaves. The next day Rumple visits her again. This time he brought the chipped cup with him. 

Rumple: Belle!
Belle: You again? And why do you keep calling me Belle?!
Rumple: *He hands her the cup* Look at this.
Belle: It's just a cup...
Rumple: But look, it's chipped! You dropped the cup in my castle. You were afraid of angering me. *Belle was confused*
Belle: Please take this and go!
Rumple: Wait, look again.
Belle: I said go! *She nervously throws the cup against the wall and breaks it*
Rumple: *silence* I'm sorry... *he left*

-The next day-

Of course, Rumple visits her again.

Belle: Mr Gold! You came again...
Rumple: Yeah...
Belle: I kept thinking... I saw you healing me. Somehow, in a magical way...
Rumple: You probably thought so. You got a lot of pills, you know... *silence* Once you remember who you are, everything will become clear.
Belle: Can you help me do that?
Rumple: Yes, I can. But first of all, let's get you out of here.  You were kept locked up long enough...

Rumple left and when he came back for Belle she was gone.

Rumple: NURSE?! NURSE!
A Nurse: Yes?
Rumple: There was a patient here suffering from amnesia. Where is she?!
A Nurse: Belle? She should still be here...
Rumple: BUT SHE'S NOT!

Scared, the nurse looks for her around the hospital.

Rumple sees a matchbook with a bar called Rabbit Hole on it so he goes there.

Bartender: Uh-yes, Mr. Gold?
Rumple: Someone I care for has gone missing. Only thing she left behind was a matchbook to this vile joint.
Bartender: Vile? Really? Yeah, okay... We could clean it up some.
Rumple: I don't understand this. If you knew her, this is the last place she would go for.
Bartender: Really not a fan of the Rabbit Hole, are you? Describe her.
Rumple: Brown hair, beautiful blue eyes. An accent you wouldn't soon forget. Her name's Belle.
Bartender: Belle, are you sure? Cause that sounds an awful lot like Lacey.
Rumple: Who the hell is Lacey?

Bartender points to Lacey. Mr. Gold sees a changed Belle, ordering shots and playing pool.

 Gold sees a changed Belle, ordering shots and playing pool

He approaches her.

Rumple: Belle?
Lacey: Uh, name's Lacey.
Rumple: Do you-Do you remember me?
Lacey: Guy who visited me in hospital. Sure I do. But now I remember who I am, and that's Lacey. Now, if you'll excuse me, you're kinda in my shot.

After a while, Rumple enters the mayor's office ready to confront Regina.

Rumple: What have you done with Belle?!
Regina: I'm sorry, do I look like a one-handed pirate with a gun? You know who shot her.
Rumple: Stop playing games! She's gone and now she's someone else.
Regina: What do you mean?
Rumple: You know what I mean! I thought we were on the same team...
Regina: And we are—
Rumple: Are we?
*someone teleports behind Rumple*
Zelena: *laughts* What a great show.
Rumple: *turns to face her* Zelena!
Regina: Sister, what are you doing here? I thought you were back in Oz.
Zelena: I was, but I thought I'd come to see how you're doing. Rumple, you look quite different... New clothes?
Rumple: You did this to Belle! Bring her back!
Zelena:  You know I can't. She crossed the town line. Her old self is gone.
Rumple: Any curse can be broken, dearie. I'll find a way.
Zelena: Finding a way isn't the problem, dear. We both know what is.
Rumple: Yeah, true love's kiss.
Zelena: And I don't think our new resident feels the same way about you as you do her...
Rumple: THEN I'LL MAKE HER!
Zelena: *giggles* There's the charm that should easily woo a lovely young lady. Good luck!

Rumple leaves nervously. He thinks a lot about this and comes to the conclusion that he will win her heart by being the man she fell in love with.  The man behind the beast...