The Wedding

It took some time for her to trust him completely again, but after a month everything was fine. One day, both were in the shop.

Rumple: Belle? You know, I thought about it... do you want to have the wedding here?  In Storybrooke, being a normal person.
Belle: Rumple, it's a wonderful idea. *smiles*

After an hour, Belle entered the shop after a walk. She rushes over to Rumple.

Belle: I have some news...
Rumple: What is it?
Belle: I invited my father to have dinner with us.
Rumple: And he accepted?
Belle: Yes. I didn't tell him about the wedding and I would like to do it then.
Rumple: And you think he will accept me? The 'beast' that held his daughter as a prisoner?
Belle: Oh, that's the past. I'm sure he will. I know he wants to see me happy. And besides that, he reacted better than I thought when I told him some time ago that we are together. *smiles*
Rumple: Okay then. *he smiles too*

In the evening, Belle had prepared dinner and they were both waiting for Maurice. Then there was a knock on the door. Belle opens it.

Belle: Hey! *hugs him* I'm so happy you came. Get in! *Belle leads him to the dining room*
Rumple: Good evening, sir!
Maurice: Good evening. *puts a fake smile on his face*
Belle: You can have a seat here. *they both sit down*
Maurice: So... *everyone starts eating* How is your relationship going?
Belle: Good. Actually, that's what we wanted to talk about.
Rumple: Yeah...
Maurice: Really? What is it?
Belle: Well... *She puts her hand over Rumple's hand* We are going to get married.
Maurice: *He chokes on his food* What?!
Belle: Is something wrong?
Maurice: Oh no, you just took me by surprise. I just don't know what to say.
Belle: He makes me happy, papa.
*silence*
Maurice: *gasps* You really love him? The Dark One?
Belle: Yes! I do!
Rumple: *silence* And I love your daughter. *he continues to eat awkwardly*
Maurice: Well... then I can't stand in the way of your happiness.
Belle: *smiles* Thank you, papa!

After 3 days the wedding came. Rumple was standing by the fountain, in the forest, waiting for Belle. After some time, Belle appeared with Maurice by the hand. She approaches him. They both smile.

Archie: It is my great honor to officiate this lovely union. *turns to Belle* If you'd like to begin your vows...
Belle: Rumplestiltskin, this thing we have, it's never been easy. But, two souls don't find each other by simple accident...
Rumple: Belle, when we met, I wasn't just unloved and unloving, I was an enemy of love. But then, you came. You made me change my mind. You brought light into my life. How you could see the man behind the beast, I will never know. *puts the wedding ring on her finger*

Belle: Well, sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket

Belle: Well, sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket. And sometimes, the best
tea cup is chipped.

They both looked at each other with tears in their eyes and then they kissed.