- Chapter - Forty- Two -

Lori: You still on your little streak or did you finally decide to gave Zac some attack? (Laughing)

Fatima: (blushing) That streak ended last night, baby when I tell you he blew my bac- well I'm not even going to get into all that but we did have a great night!

Lori: I could tell, you was clapping, praising and all in church today, you looking good, dick got your ass all glowing my friend (laughing)

Fatima: What can I say my man puts it down!

Lori: I'm still stuck on how you chose being petty over some dick T (laughing)

Fatima: Zac know what he be doing he be getting me mad, just so we can fuck, I had to show his ass!

Lori: I love you T, but you're crazy as hell sometimes it don't make no damn sense.

Fatima: I know you not talking Lori, I just know you not (laughing)

Lori: Where is these bitches at.. (laughing)

Fatima: Not you trying to change the subject girl (laughing)

Lori and Fatima waited for the girls to get to the restaurant after church , they was having brunch. the guys was spending the day with kids, Fatima and Lori was waiting for Shanya, Renee, and Ida. Renee walked in first taking her sit.

Lori: My wigga, Wassup love (laughing) Where is your crazy ass partner and crime at?

Fatima: Hey my Reneee!!

Renee: Beautiful ladies, Hey my loves and her ass said she was bring somebody for us to meet.

Lori: Her friendly ass, I'm not with that more friends shit, I'm already sharing T ass with y'all.

Fatima: (laughing) Lori stop being so got damn jealous, you know can't nobody replace your crazy ass

Renee: Exactly nobody can even if they tried to!

Ida made her way to the table.

Ida: Sorry I'm late, I had to handle something real quick for Madam!

Fatima: No worries, this is my crazy ass cousin Ida, Ida this is Lori (points at Lori) Lori, Ida.

Lori: Girl we family, hey Cuzzz!!!

Ida: Hey Lori!!! I've heard so much about you!

Fatima: And this is Renee, Renee, Ida.

Ida: Hey Renee, nice to meet you!

Renee: Nice to meet you as well! you ain't crazy like Fatima, is you?

Ida: hmmm (laughing) No I'm not, I'm the chill one you know!

Fatima: That she is!!

Shanya finally made her way to the restaurant!

Renee: Hey boo, I thought you was bringing somebody?

Shanya: Oh I did, she's in the car, I wanted to come in here and tell you bitches to be nice, cause y'all know how y'all get, a new face who's this?

Fatima: Ida, this is Shanya, Shanya this is my cousin Ida.

Lori: She better not be No weird ass bitch, that's all I'm going to say!

Ida: Hey Shanya! Wait these the girls you was telling me about, that's beat biggies ass up.

Shanya: YUP THATS US, and we'll do it again!

Lori: She even knows about Biggie oh yeah I love you already!

Ida: Listen like you said we family now!