Chapter - 115.)

Wednesday , 2:10 p.m.
Atlanta

"Look bitch" Lori said pissed, she throw Robins iPad on the countertop so Fatima's could look at it.

It was an unknown number and the text message read " I can't wait to see you" with a smirk emoji but she really meant "I can't wait to show you" She shortly corrected herself after that, but Lori didn't see that.

"Bitch that could mean anything, don't even work yourself up" Fatima said. "As much as I don't want to I'm about to go through this iPad" Lori said and Fatima looked at her with sharp eyes.

"Lori you look through that man's stuff I'm gone cuss you tf out, no your not" Fatima said

"On the real T, I'm sick of you. Because let this had been Zac your ass would have power ranger your ass through this iPad!"

"And yes tf I would but that's me and Zac. Not you and Robin, just because I do shit in my marriage doesn't means you have to do the same. Robin never cheated on you, or really give you a reason to believe he did " Fatima assured.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FATIMA" Lori yelled pointing at the iPad.

"You need to calm it down bitch, with all that yelling. Call him and ask him instead of jumping to conclusions"

" No because if it's nothing I'm gone look like a damn fool" Lori said.

"Exactly, exactly what I been trying to tell you. Like are you okay honestly speaking?... you been all fired up lately with Robin, and on the trip you was drinking like it was no tomorrow" Fatima said concerned because Lori never acts like this.

"It's nothing" Lori said simply trying to brush it off, but her eyes was filling with tears.

"If it's nothing then why you about to cry for?" Fatima asked

"I'm just not happ-" Lori was confessing but it got interrupted when the door bell went off, Fatima went to see who it was and of course it's was a Malik. Fatima rolled her eyes.

"You a hard woman to track down nowadays" Malik said.

"The child that was kept, wassup" Fatima said simply. "What's your reasoning for being at my home?"

"You know why I'm here Fatima, your husband didn't tell you I stopped by couple days ago" he said with a slight attitude.

"No, obviously you wasn't that important that he made that known" Fatima said.

"I see nothing changed about you.."

"What can I do for you Malik like real shit? Because you about to piss me off"

" I don't know what your attitude is with me for, I didn't do shit to you"

"I'm pissed because you annoying ass people keep popping up at my house unannounced and I don't take that shit lightly, So what can I do for you Mailk"

"Mom really want to see you and make amends we're having family dinner tomorrow night and we well SHE want you to come"

"I'm good on all that, I told that lady and like I'm telling you I'm not looking forward to rekindle no relationship with her, you , my father none of y'all"

"Why you acting like this yo, Like you acting entitled and selfish as fuck FATIMA"

"I don't know you nigga, but watch how you come at her, I'm not with the disrespectful shit" Lori said walking to the door.

"It's cool Lor, I got this!" Fatima said and Lori walked away going back into the kitchen, Fatima stepped outside.

"Have you lose your motherfucking mind nigga? I'm acting entitled and selfish? Nigga are you forgetting your PARENTS GIVE ME UP, but kept your arrogant ASS?" "OR THE FACT, you know what never mind, fuck off my porch Malik" Fatima spat.