- Chapter- Fifty-

The kids was home from school, the girls was still sleeping, Kai was in the playroom, and Zayden was sitting at the table with Fatima, she was helping him do his homework, Zac was just sitting at the end of the table just gazing at Fatima.

Zayden: Mom is beautiful I know dad but you looking like a creep looking at her like that.

Zac: MIND YOUR BUSINESS PUNK AND DO THAT HOMEWORK ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS.

Fatima: Why is you looking at me like anyways
- laughing -

Zac: Something about mommy mode that's turns me on I'll take you down right now!

Zayden: Really dad? Really dad I'm sitting right here.

Zac: How you think you got here punk

Fatima: By being a Ho- let's not even go there
- laughing - Zay everything looks good, you didn't even need my help baby.

Zayden: I know mom, I just wanted you to check it, make sure I'm doing the right thing.

Fatima: Don't be second guessing yourself, or doubting yourself, you smart.

Zayden: But 4 eyes is always better than 2 right?

Fatima: That's right!

Zayden finished up his homework, and went upstairs to his room.

Zac: I texted Heather, she gone meet me at Zayden's and Kai's football practice and we gone have a conversation.

Fatima: Okay okay, that's good. You think she's going to be with it?

Zac: Heather iffy sometimes, I don't know how she's going to take it, but this isn't about me or her, this about Zay and if he want to live full time with his dad, then he should be able to.

Fatima: she may or may not be with it, as mom I don't think I could just handle the weekends with my child, and I'm only saying this because I am a mom, but if this situation is to help "generally speaking" then I want what's best for my child, now it's not like we gone hold him held hostage so don't be thinking and Zay to that he only have to see her on weekends. If she want him on random Tuesday night, let him go.

Zac: Why wouldn't she be with it? He lived with me full time before how is this any different.

Fatima: Heather wasn't in the right head space then, as she is now babe. Either she's going to let Zay stays or she's going to change her ways. And like you said this isn't about you or her this is about him, so don't y'all be making it about y'all, cause y'all have a habit of doing that.

Zac: You right babe, you right

Nasir walked into the front door, taking of his shoes, yelling Fatima name.

Nasir: AUNTIEEEEEEE

Fatima: I'm in the kitchen nephew

Nasir made his way in the kitchen, Hugging Fatima and dapping Zac up.

Nasir: Wassup Auntie, Unc wassup with you!

Zac: Wassup my little dude

Fatima: Hey baby, my almost 16 year old!!

Nasir: Speaking of that, y'all know, y'all my rich auntie and Unc so like y'all wanna know what I want for my birthday.

Zac: Yo you got parents that got money too little nigga - laughing -

Nasir: Nah I have a mom who have money, and I have a stepdad who have money that other nigg- my bad my dad he be giving broke vibes Unc and you should know that y'all go way back.

Fatima: Boy what you want that your mom or Robin can't get you?

Nasir: I want a car - rubbing his hands together - yeah I want a car, I asked mom she talking about wait til I'm 18 nobody want to wait 2 years for all that