- Chapter- Fifty- Two -

Fatima: Can you Zip me up baby - turning her back to Zac -

Zac: You lucky we got people here, and you got somewhere to be cause this dress will be off in 2.5 seconds - zipping her dress up, rubbing on her ass-

Fatima: You just always ready to take me on Zac, no matter what I do, you just there HORNEY!

Zac: And! I can't help that I have a beautiful wife!!

Fatima: mhmm yeah whatever nigga

Zac: So what time you thinking you gone be home, you going out with your girls I already know how that finna be - shaking his head- Especially y'all gone have Shanya with y'all? Yeah - shaking his head -

Fatima: Before we even go there.. you got something you want to tell me?

Zac: - looking around- No, No I don't know what you mean by that.

Fatima: Waffle House? Go- karting? - a Spider-Man game?

Zac: I don't know what you're talking about Fatima.

Fatima: You a damn lie Zachary, you know exactly what I'm talking about did you forgot I still have your card?

Zac: So whose card was I using?

Fatima: MINE

Zac: - Thinking - Oh that is right, you told me to hold your card, and I never gave it back to you, man I told you, you need a new card color Fatima..

Fatima: - Sucks teeth -  boy please, after I told Kai no, you still chose to keep him home Zac!

Zac: Listen he needed a mental health day Fatima, he was at school for FOUR DAYS by himself!

Fatima: You know what, I'm not even going to go there with you, next time can you listen to me and not go behind my back?

Zac: Got it Mrs. Bossy!

Fatima: Thank you! - leaning down to kiss him - see you around 1:00 a.m.

Zac: Call me if you need anything!

Fatima: I will!

Fatima left out the room, and went downstairs and her and girls left for the night, about 20 minutes later they pulled up to club Eden, going inside! It was going on 10:00 p.m.

Shanya: I WANT THE RICHEST NIGGA, WHO GONE TRICK ON LITTLE OH ME! - laughing, sticking her tongue out -

Renee: Here her ass go! Get y'all friends!

Lori: SHITT! I'm right with her where the rich niggas at!

Fatima: - side eye - Um your rich nigga is AT HOME, with your children! Come all that down now!!

Cai: - laughing - T don't be with none of that!

Lori: Right! Her ass killing the vibe! Let me have my moment!

Fatima: Lori please don't let me have to call Robin down here and snatch your little ass up!

Lori: - rolling her eyes - Okay T! DAMN!

The girls went over to get a table, while they waited for Ida and Andi.

Fatima: I'll be right back, going to say hey to Marilyn!

The girls: Okay T!

Fatima got up, and went back to Madams office, Tommy and Blue was standing outside her office.

Fatima: Tommy, your ass always eating cookies nigga damn, Hey blue!

Blue: Wassup T, I told this nigga his ass gone get diabetes