- Chapter- Ninety - Five -

4 Months later ...

Andi: - Trying to pick up Kai's toys off the floor, but it kind of hard for her because her belly was too big - Zakai you need to stop leaving your toys all over the floor, pick them up and put them in your play room, please and thank you!

Kai: - Getting up - Okay god mommy dang I'm getting my toys up.

Andi: Thank you so much. - She went to pick up one last toy and "Woosh" sound, liquid started to drip down her legs - I know that wasn't what I think it was, I just know it wasn't.

Kai: AUNTIE DID YOU JUST PEE ON YOUR SELF?? That's nasty!

Noor: - Coming out the guest room, because she heard Kai yelling, she started laughing -

Andi: - Trying to catch her breath, but her first contraction came and it's was hard for her to focus - in and out - she repeated to herself -

It was the weekend, Kai and Noor was kicking it with Andi , Amp was at work. Andi wasn't due until another week or so, but of course the baby had to come when everyone was busy.

Kai: - Ran in the bathroom to get a towel, he started cleaning up the liquid - It's okay godmommy, mistakes happen.

Noor: Kai, Auntie didn't pee on herself she's about to have the baby goofy butt!

Kai: - Excited tone - THE BABY COMING!! - running around the penthouse-

Noor: How far apart are your contractions Auntie? Who do you want me to call?

Andi: 3 minutes, and grab my phone and cal- UGHHHHH WOAH, SHITTTTT! - Thinking to herself- Who the hell told me to have my legs up in the air.

Noor: - Grabbing Andi - Okay auntie you have to sit down, I'll call auntie T for you - pulling her phone out to call Fatima -

At club Eden:

Lori: That bitch look over here again, I swear I'm gone bop her right in her big ass mouth!

Fatima: - Shaking her head - She just want attention, and you giving her exactly what she wants Lor!

Lori: I don't care Fatima, that bitch always starting some shit, what the fuck her ass even doing in here anyways.

Fatima: The money don't stop for no one when it's comes to M, she gone get her money by any means necessary.

Lori: I don't like that bitch, every-time I see her, I be wanting to beat her ass!

Fatima: - Laughing - You get on my damn nerves Lori like fr!

Lori: If Heather is supposed to have Zay on the weekends, why is her ass always out and never with him?

Fatima: As long as sonny, good and happy I don't care what that girl doing.

Lori: You always on your grown woman shit, I hate it sometimes - laughing -

Fatima: What's the point of keep explaining shit to people who don't listen, I'm over it. At the end of day only person who matters Is Zayden!

Lori: Ain't the the truth!

Teiraa : - Walking over - I just knew that was your ass sitting over here!

Lori: - A Stink face look - Bitch do we know you?

Terria: - Mean mugs Lori back - Bitch who ar-

Fatima: Okay relax, Lor I know her everybody chill! Thank you.

Lori: Ohokayy!

Fatima: - Laughing, Getting up, hugging Teiraa - My motherfucking cousin, when the hell your ass get back in town? Haven't seen your fake ass in years!