- Chapter- Thirty - Six -

Fatima made her way to target, she did her shopping for the week, so far target was going smooth, she was praying nobody was in there she knew, Fatima had to grab fruit cups, which was Kai's and Zyla favorite , so she went to that aisle to get them.

Lamont: Second time this week I'm starting to think this was meant to be..

Fatima looked up, and rolled her eyes, she was sick of this nigga already.

Fatima: it's giving stalker vibes, really what's your motive Lamont?

Lamont: Damn that's how you feel? No hey? No how you been? You acting like you don't know a nigga.

Fatima: Last time I checked, my man was at the gym, not target. So if you excuse me, I have to get home to my family.

Lamont: Why you acting like what we had was nothing Fatima?

Fatima: Cause it was NOTHING, just a little bump and grind here and there that's it..it's been how long Lamont? fuck you even reminiscing for? I told you I'm married at that with 4 kids, is that enough information for you to leave me the fuck alone?

Lamont: 4 kids? As in cuatro?

Fatima: Yes nigga as in 1...2...3...4.. F...O...U...R

Lamont: That wasn't even necessary Ti.

Fatima: It's Fatima to you!

Fatima snatched the fruit cups off the shelf, and throw it in the cart and she walked away from Lamont, Fatima went to check out, she checked out got the bags in the car and left.

Fatima called Madam, Milani was crying in the background so Madam told fatima to give her a minute, couple minutes later Milani was quiet and Madam picked back up the phone..

Madam: Sorry T Milani on her bullshit today with that crying shit (she chuckles)

Fatima: Don't be talking about my baby like that, she must miss her auntie!

Madam: Come get her ass then!!

Fatima: I could come get her and I need you to handle that play for me.

Madam: With the little munchkin nigga?

Fatima: Yup..

Madam: So you want this nigga dead for real this time Fatima? Cause last time you backed out.

Fatima: 10 feet under Marilyn I want this nigga GONE!

Madam: What about Ms. Big thing?

Fatima: Keep her around a little while longer.

Madam: Why you always sparing these mfs Fatima?

Fatima: You gotta play the cards right Marilyn so keep her alive cause I know how you is you will kill every fucking body so please just listen to me

Madam: Mm, you right about that, okay you come get Milani and I'll go handle that right after!

Fatima: On my way have my baby ready!

Madam: Her ass gone be outside the door when you pull up don't worry T!

Fatima: Marilyn she better not! (Laughing)

Madam: (laughing) See you in a minute.

Fatima: See you.

The phone disconnected, Zac been at the gym for about half and hour now getting his work out in, Deja walks over.

Deja: Zachery the daiquiri (she looks him up and down)

Zac: Deja Hey, Deja bye!

Deja: It's like that handsome? You don't miss me papi?