- Chapter- Sixty- Two -

A couple days have passed, Nasir was officially 16 and he was living the life with his car, you couldn't tell him nothing. His birthday was a complete success, everybody did came together to celebrate him.

Today was Friday , Zayden was with his mom, The girls went to Madam's house, and Kai was with Andi for the weekend.

Gia never spoke about the phone call she received, she's been spending most of her time in her room, and she only leaves out if she's absolutely needs to.

It did take Madam a while to cook up some information on Gia, Madam told Fatima that Tommy will drop the information off to her later on.

Zac was getting ready to go out with Robin and the guys, since Zac haven't seen Jake and Preston in a while he thought they should link up.

Fatima and Lori was out running errands together, it's been awhile since it's was just them and since they was kid free, they took advantage of this weekend.

Zac: - Goes to Gia Room-  Yoo Gia?

Gia: - Opens door - Hey big bro, wassup?

Zac: I'm heading out, if you need anything call me, make sure you take Ziggy for a walk, and don't be all cooped up in this room.

Gia: Got it bro, I'm gone get some fresh air, walk the dog .. Happy now! - rolling her eyes -

Zac: and why you at it, wash them dishes to, ain't gone be staying here not doing nothing!

Gia: Are you my dad or my brother? Cause last time I checked you was my bother..

Zac: Do you want a place to stay or do you want to be homeless? Cause like time I checked I'm not the only one eating in this bitch.

Gia: Find! Anything else?

Zac: Nope, just those two things I ask of you. I'll probably be home later tonight, my wife should be home in a couple hours.

Gia: Okay bro, I'll get right on that!

Zac: Aight thank you, I'll see you later.

Gia: See you big bro!

Zac - leaves -

A couple hours had passed, Fatima was home, Fatima and Gia spent the last couple hours cleaning up the house, this was the most time Fatima and Gia actually spent together, after they was done, they sat in the back, talked and drank some wine.

Fatima: You don't like being around people? Why you always in your room? We don't bite - Fatima chuckles-

Gia: Just never been around something so healthy, I feel like if I get too attached, I'm gone end up getting hurt in the end. So I just keep my distance.

Fatima: Trust me that's understandable I get it, I don't know what you're used to, but over here this family it's built on nothing but Love, honestly , and respect.

Gia: I can tell truly, The way my brother loves you, and the way my brother takes care of y'all kids, it's not hard to miss.

Fatima: What is you running from?

Gia: - clears throat - Excuse me?

Fatima: You're running from something I can tell, you don't leave the house, you stay in your room, your car is parked in the garage, I can keep naming stuff, so what is it with you? I'm curious. And if it's nothing I'll leave it alone.

Gia: I'm not running from nothing, no disrespect but for the last time it's nothing. I'm telling you and Z everything is fine I just like my space.

Fatima: Why do you get so defensive when we ask that question? We just making sure you're okay, like you're safe here.