Chapter: 134.)

" WHAT THE WHOLE FUCK" Zac hollered, seeing his tv on the floor. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, but his body temperature was rising"

Didn't take long for him to jog back up the steps aggressively, heading to the third floor. He went room to room banging on each door.

"Here we go" Zyla said dramatically throwing her body off the bed, on to the floor. She hid all her electronics under her pillow.

Zaria got up like it was nothing, Zac was always soft to her so she wasn't to worried.

Kai didn't here Zac banging on his door because he had his headset in.

Zyla and Zaria came out their room, Zac was just waiting on Zakai, but the longer he was waiting the more fed up he got.

"Yo, kill me one more time that's your ass bro" Kai said talking through his headset.

"YOOOOO CHILLLLL NIGGGGGGA, what is you on" He continued, but the  Zac busted in his room, tossing the headset off his head.

"Yo pops?, is you good my man. Like what you do that for?" Kai spat.

"Hallway now" Zac said sternly, Kai throw his hands up, and got up and went to the hallway where everybody was standing.

"I just went to my man cave, why the fuck is my tv on the floor? That's not how I left it this morning. So before I spazz the fuck out somebody explain to me RIGHT NOW" He said.

"It's very self explanatory, all you have to do is ask that one what happened" Zyla said smartly, pointing at Zaria.

"I don't know why you pointing them crusty fingers at me, it was your fault" Zaria said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm not with the arguing shit, somebody talk right the fuck now, real shit" Zac said.

"Listen pops, we was chilling in your man cave. Zyla and Zaria was doing what they do best which is arguing .. they started play fighting, then they got serious when Zyla punched Zary in the face... Zary got mad and threw the remote at Zyla but she missed and hit your tv and boom it fell. May I be excused because this don't have nothing to do with me"

"Kai you're not innocent you was egging the whole situation on being an instigator" Zaria said.

" Why the fuck in the first place are y'all fighting in my man cave, when y'all have fucking rooms to do that in?Now my shit fucked up"

" Because your daughter got so much mouth, but can never back them hands up" Zyla said.

" Zyla please, like you keep thinking I'm some little girl on the street I'll show you foreal"

" Please show me" Zyla said lightly chuckling "I would love to see miss Zaria love show me what her hands is looking like" She continued taunting her on.

"Both of y'all cut it the fuck out, y'all are fucking sisters ACT LIKE IT. All this threaten and shit stop that shit"

"See I told them that pops they don't listen" Kai said.

"I don't care she's always trying to put her hands on someone, one day she gone meet her match and I'm not saving her" Zaria said smartly.

" You're scary and crybaby why would I need your punk ass saving me let's be real Zaria, please be real with yourself"

"What the fuck did I just say?" Zac hollered.

"Yeah don't let him have to repeat that shit again" Fatima said coming out her room.

"That's not how y'all talk to each other, that's is your sister" Fatima said Zaria "if she's in trouble your ass better help her" she said sternly

"And you" Fatima said turning her attention to Zyla "Watch your mouth, that's your sister to all that smart shit, and wanting to fight her nip that shit in the bud!"