- Chapter- Seventy- One -

Connie: Um hello is my man here? Like I'm asking you a question you just standing there quiet.

Fatima: - chuckles- - mumbles- This bitch is really trying me!

Nasir: - coming back down the steps - Man bro you again like what is you doing here?

Fatima: You know her?

Nasir: She was at my dads house the other day, looking for Uncle Zac.

Connie: Is .. my ... man ... here...?

Fatima: BITCH- punches her dead in her mouth- STOP FUCKING ASKING IF HES HERE BITCH THAT AIN'T YOUR PLACE!

Nasir: - Hands over his mouth- DAMN AUNTI- I mean MIKE TYSON!

Connie: Bitch did you just punch me like that?

Nasir: - laughing - BRO I KNEW YOU HAD HANDS BUT NOT LIKE THAT AUNTIE!

Fatima: GET TO STEPPING BITCH BEFORE I DO MORE THAN PUNCH YOUR ASS, talking about "is my man here" have you lost your fucking mind. You must of and you don't know who I am, but I sure can show you better than I can tell, get the fuck away from my doorstep.

Connie: - Runs to her car -

Fatima: - Slams the door - Where is my phone at Nasir?

Nasir: - hands her the phone- you know my dad probably gave her your address auntie.

Fatima: Oh I know his broke punk ass did, don't worry he's next.

Nasir: He's next? You gone punch him too? Can I come?

Fatima: Boy no you can't not come, what? Boy go get the kids so y'all can eat. Thank you.

Nasir: Got it Auntie! - walks away -

Fatima: - Texting Zac -

My Husband ❤️

I'mma ask you this once, and you better not lie. Who the fuck is Connie Zachary Taylor?

My Husband ❤️: Yo Why you texting my phone on that energy. Like why are you asking me who that is Fatima?
Obviously I'm asking you for a reason don't act fucking slow nigga

My Husband ❤️: I don't know no Connie Fatima.

You don't know no Connie but she knew you, and this bitch knew where we live? Zac you're about to piss me off.

My Husband ❤️: What the fuck you mean she knew where we live Fatima?

So you do know her?

My Husband ❤️: Yeah Fatima she's somebody I knew from back in the day.

So why lie and say you don't know here when clearly you do? Matter a fact? Where you at?

My Husband ❤️: On my way to you babe.

K.

Zac POV:

Zac: She hit me when the "K" bro I'm fucked!

Robin: Why did you lie and say you didn't know her, you know T don't like that lying shit.

Zac: Because I know how my wife is, she like to fly off the handle and ask questions later I don't have time for that bro

Robin: You gotta be one slow ass nigga, she knew the girls name already, you should have just said yeah, instead of no.