Chapter - 104.)

Saturday came around it was the big day, Zac and Fatima was excited about their little "fight night" the whole crew was outside for them. The family was excited, since it was free drink with their "passes".

Zac secretly went behind Fatima back and got a trainer for the week, Fatima laugh it off she said "it wasn't even that serious"

It was 8 couples fighting including Fatima and Zac, 3 rounds each. Zac and Fatima was the last couple to fight, as they will say "saved the best for last"

Madam: TOMMY YOU PULL OUT ANOTHER MF COOKIE I SWEAR TO YOU NIGGA, WE GETTING IN THAT RING NEXT MOTHERFUCKER!

The whole crowd started laughing, Tommy been pulling cookies out his ass selling them inside the arena.

Tommy: Madam relax, just having some fun with it!

Lori: Bro you really gotta give them cookies up, it makes no damn sense how you always got cookies!

Shanya: This nigga gone have mini chip ahoy running around!

Lili: - dying laughing - Now that was a good one Nya! But you can't say no mf anythang!

Cai: Bro can we just watch the fights y'all steady talking, y'all the loudest people in here.

Shanya: CJ hush your mouth!!

Andi and Amp made the way over to the section, Everybody gave them their love.

Shanya: Um Andi where is my nephew at?? Like why haven't I seen him yet?

Andi: You know how you bitches be MIA, He's with Carmen at Tima's house, come see him after.

Renee: No you bitches - pointing at Lori and Madam as well - Y'all don't invites us no damn where I been watching instagram stories like "these fake ass bitches"

Lori: Renee please, your ass always talking about you don't have no damn baby sitter with them grown ass kids, I don't wanna hear that shit.

Shanya: Exactly Lori! And she got a hubby who be there too!

Renee: Y'all know how he be when I leave him with the kids alone, he act like the world is ending type shit.

Shanya: I been told you to leave his ass, we not doing the half stepping shit.

The girls continue on with their conversation, Nasir and Zayden was front row and center.

Zayden: I'm about to watch my dad whoop my moms behind bro - laughing -

Nasir: Nah Auntie ain't going down like that, I heard some stories, auntie about whoop Unc ass.

Zayden: If that happens I don't think I could respect dude anymore, cause how you let your wife do that to you bro.

Nasir: Shit I was hoping my mom and dad could get in the ring so we can jump that nigga!

Zayden: Crazy we sharing a sibling.

Nasir: What bro? - laughing -

Zayden: My mom is having a baby, by your dad bro. Auntie Lo didn't tell you?

Nasir: - Confused - My dad knocked you mom up Zay, that's what you saying?

Zayden: Yeah Nas why didn't nobody tell you?

Nasir: - Getting mad - I don't know bro but I'm about to find out.

Zayden: Just wait until after the fight.

Nasir just sit there quiet, he didn't say much. He had all these mixed emotions, Zayden just thought Nasir knew.

A couple hours passed, the night was going good, unfortunately between the 7 other couple all the husbands had win against their wives.