- Chapter- Forty- Nine -

The next morning rolled around, Fatima was waking Zac up with some morning kisses, Zac passed right out so he wasn't able to tell Fatima anything that happened last night.

Fatima: Good morning sleepy head, the kids wore you out like that baby?

Zac: Good morning my wife, you killing the game with that fresh face GOT DAMN I'M LUCKY!!

Fatima: Not to much now with that morning breath uh uh, but thank you baby (laughing)

Zac: But you all in my face kissing me though, it be your own people bro, your own people!

Zac got up, and went to the bathroom, Fatima followed behind him, she listened to Zac while he did his morning routine.

Fatima: Did you apologize to Andi? I wasn't sure if you told me or not.

Zac: Andi was ducking my calls so I had to pull up on her with the kids, tell me why I get there babe, Karen , Sabrina, Danni all at Andi's place.

Fatima: Wait what? Like in her house?

Zac: Nah In the front lobby, Andi was just pulling into, she had no idea.

Fatima: What them bitches have to say, she better not have say shit to my kids.

Zac: Nah but your kids a had a whole lot to say to Karen (laughing) first Zyla was like why her wig look like that, then Kai got the nerve to point to Karen's shoes and say LOUDLY "WHAT ARE THOSE" I lose it babe them kids of yours are HELL!

Fatima: I'm gone let them pass on that cause I don't fucking like the bitch! But I hope you checked them cause we don't do the disrespect around here.

Zac: I did babe I did, but then Karen goes "he's need to stay in child's place, because that what he is a child"

Fatima: She's steady talking like she don't got 72 hours left to live, that bitch needs to mind her business not my child's business, you should of slapped her ass for saying that shit, don't worry about my child, when the bitch ain't even taking care of hers!

Zac: But check this babe, you and Lori will be so proud, Street An punched the hell of Karen had the girl on the floor

Fatima: WHAT? Andi laid that bitch out?

Zac: man I ain't never see Andi so gangster I'm like yeah that's my sister, hanging around y'all got her right she ain't with the bullshit no more

Fatima: That's my girl! I'm glad she did deck the fuck out Karen, I would of did more but I salute Andi for going streets!

Zac: Of course you would have did more, you're crazy girl, you crazy!

Fatima: I have to talk to you about something else as well.

Zac: What is it?

Fatima: Zayden and I had conversations last night very emotional, and he wants to move in full time with us.

Zac: Emotional? Are y'all okay? And move in full time where that coming from babe?

Fatima: Um he was saying when he's with Heather he doesn't feel like a kid, but when he's here with us he feels like a kid, and I think that hit close because he's so independent over there, he doesn't want to feel that way just yet, I'm not knocking Heather for how she's parents him, I think she's an amazing mom, but he's still 11 and at 11 he still needs attention whether she knows that or not. From the stories you tell me, I know you had to grow up at a young age, and now it's coming back full circle with Zayden although your mom was terrible person.

Zac: - Silent - ( Zac was processing his feelings, anytime anything comes up with his mom, he just want to shut down)

Fatima: Baby?

(Zyla came in the room)

Zyla: Mommy?

Fatima turned around trying to keep her attention on Zac and Zyla.

Fatima: Yes mamas? Good morning princess!

Zyla: Good morning mommy I'm not feeling too good

Fatima: You not feeling good, come here what's wrong.

Zyla: - Crying- my tummy hurts

Zyla walked over to Fatima, Fatima felt her Forehead, Zyla was hot.

Fatima: Baby you might be coming down with something, it's okay it okay (trying to get her to stop crying)

Zac: I'll talk to Heather about Zay, do we need to take her to the hospital babe?

Fatima: Yeah, Can you go check on Zaria?

Zac: Yeah I got you!

Zac kissed Fatima forehead, and Zyla's before walking in the room, going to check on Zaria. Zaria was feeling the same way, she did have a fever as well, Zac got Zaria up and took her back into his room.

Zac: Yeah mamas is hot to.

Fatima: What the hell is going on.

Zac: I'm not sure babe, but when can get Kai and Zayden off to school, then take them to hospital.

Fatima: Yeah I need to make some phone calls real quick.

Zac: Okay.

Fatima try to lay Zyla down on her bed but she wasn't having it, neither was Zaria they just wanted their parents to hold them, Zac went in Zayden room to get him up, he was already up and dressed, Zac asked Zay to help with Kai since Zaria wasn't let Zac get much done , Zay hopped right on his big brother duties.

Fatima had to tell her team she wasn't going to be in today, So Evan had to step up, she had faith in her team so she wasn't really worry much, Zac could work from home, but he's main focus was the children, after about 30 minutes Kai left with Lori, and Zayden got on his Van with Noor and Nasir. Zac and Fatima got the girls ready and headed to Children's hospital of Atlanta.

When they girls are sick they fussy, the wait at the hospital was 2 hours so that was great, Zac and Fatima was doing as much as they can to comfort Zyla and Zaria.

Fatima: We didn't finish our conversation, I know this ain't the time or place, but are you okay?

Zac: I'm good baby, I'm good. I just don't want Zay to feel like that so I'm gone have a conversation with Heather when I can so when can get this situation under control, I don't want Zay to feel like he has to grow up at a young age, he deserves to be kid and don't have to worry about nothing like you feel me babe?

Fatima: No babe, I totally understand where you are coming from if anyone gets it, it's me. But I just want to make sure you're okay, cause you went silent.

Zac: I'm good! Thank you baby..

About 45 minutes later they got to see the doctor, they informed that Zyla and Zaria came down with an stomach bug, from something they ate, they was prescribed medicine for their fever, the doctor told them they should start feeling better in 3 - 5 days, she told them the twins would probably spend the first 2 days just sleeping, but make sure they get enough food, and enough fluid.

When they got home, the girls ate some soup, Fatima gave them their medicine, and they laid upstairs in bed with Zac, Fatima called they school to informed Zyla and Zaria will be out for the week. Fatima told Carmen what was going on, Carmen said she'll be there tomorrow to look after the girls while Zac and Fatima was at work, Fatima was appreciative.

When Fatima got back upstairs, the girls and Zac was off to sleep, she just stood there for about 5 minutes watching them.