Chapter: 132.)

"You know I love you right?" Zac said to Zyla as they sat across from each other at the Waffle House.

"I never want you to feel like I'm putting somebody else above you, or think I'm favoritism your sister or brothers over you because that's not the case" Zac added sincerely.

" But you're always soft spoken when it comes to Zaria, but when it comes to me you're more aggressive and I don't like that dad" Zyla said emotionally.

"What I tell you man? It's okay to cry" Zac said softly. "You don't have to hide your emotions or your tears from me if you need to cry let it out"

"No I don't want you to think I'm weak dad"

"You're human mamas, and what do humans do? They cry. I get it though, you're my princess so you don't like when I yell at you, just like your mother don't and I apologize but I just be wanting you and your siblings to be better than me" Zac said truthfully.

"Zaria is a little more fragile than you, so I have to talk to her a little stiffer, same way goes for Kai and Zay.

" I wasn't yelling at you because I wanted to. You, Zaria and your mom safely is always priority it's a fuck up world out here, so me hearing one my of daughters was "missing" emotion ran high, and Kai and Zay safely is just important but I know they can handle themselves. He continued

"So what you saying is me, mom or Zary can't handle ourselves?" Zyla asked confused.

"Not saying that, but In certain situations y'all can be naive and let y'all's guard down, I won't be able to live with myself if anything was to happen to any of y'all"
Zac said emotionally.

" Thank you " Zyla said sweetly.

"For what" Zac said taking a sip of his orange juice.

"For just being the best dad ever, sometimes it make me feel like I take you for granted because of the way I talk, but I do appreciate everything you do for me, and even when I don't deserve it, i know they say you aren't supposed to be your child's "best friend" but you and mommy are my best friend

"Listen you my baby girl, I'll do anything for you. You just a teenager doing teenage things"

"I'm glad my mom ran you over with her truck" Zyla said laughing. "Even though I wasn't even thought of at the time yet, that was one of my favorite days because mom meet you, now you guys have us"

"You gone make your father cry in this damn restaurant" Zac said playfully crying, wiping his tears.

"But nah that's was one of the best days in my life too, after everything she stuck with me. Forever grateful for your mother" He said reminiscing.

"Have you ever thought about marrying Kamerons mom" Zyla asked, and that question throw Zac off track.

"Um" Zac said clearing his throat. "Can we not talk about her" he said lightly chucking.

"I'm just curious, you guys were together for three years? What's tea daddy?"

" I'm gone just put it like this, we wasn't good for each other. I know you and your sister starting to date now and shit, but the signs be there, don't be trying to over look them because you love somebody? You hear me? And I'm gone have this same conversation with Zaria when we go for dinner"

"I hear you dad, so you tolerate her because that's all you knew?"

"I loved her, at my lowest points she was there, but all the woman I've dated reminded me of my mother so that's why I tolerate her, plus i was young and dumb didn't know my self worth"

The Sequel - WLL OR WLEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें