- Chapter Five -

Back to the present:

It's was 7:00 a.m. Heather just made her way to the Taylor's house, since it was Zayden first day of 6th grade, she didn't wanna miss this day, Fatima was in the shower, and Heather was in the living room chilling , the kids didn't have to wake up until 7:45. Zac just got in.

Zac: Wassup Heather!

Heather: Hey baby daddy! How was your trip?

(Zac gave Heather a hug)

Zac: It was cool, me and the guys had fun, I'm glad to be home though I miss the fam, you just got here? 

Heather: Yeah, T upstairs in the shower.

Zac: Her ass always in the shower, let me go say hey to my baby.

Heather: You do, cause she miss you bro!

Zac smiled and went upstairs and went in their bedroom, Fatima was finishing up in the shower, Zac just thought he scared Fatima, (he always gotta play to much) Zac he went behind the door and waiting for her to come out the bathroom. Fatima got out the bathroom 5 minutes later.

Zac: BOO

(Fatima squared up, like she was about to deck this nigga)

Fatima: Zachary why do you play so much, you scare the fuck outta me (whining)

Zac: I'm sorry , damn you was about to hit me?

Fatima: Cause why do you chose to fuck with me, I didn't even know you was here. I miss your ass so damn much

Zac: I miss you too, come here show your husband some love

Fatima went to jump on Zac, and smothering him in kisses, Zac reciprocated the same energy.

Fatima: You not leaving out my sight ever again, these 2 weeks was so lonely.

Zac: You miss me that much! (Laughing)

Fatima: Uh yeah, what you think nigga! (Laughing)

Zac: i know I'm just fucking with you, I'm need you to put some clothes on cause the way I'm feeling you gone have to get back in the shower (laughing)

Fatima: We got time (she smirked)

Zac: SAY LESS!

Zac walked over to their bedroom door shutting it, still holding Fatima, after he shut and locked it, he went to lay Fatima back on the bed, Zac started kissing Fatima all over her body, but they got interrupted by Zayden knocking on the door.

Zayden: (Knocking) Mom? mom!

Fatima: shit! (She whisper) Um Yes Zay?

Zayden: Are you still sleeping? I need your help

Zac: I guess we can continue this later? (He laughed)

Fatima: These damn kids! (She throw a little fit) Zay I'll be out in second love, I'm putting some clothes on

Zayden: Ok, and who are you talking to, is somebody else in there with you?

Fatima: Now you gotta go out there, for that boy thinks I'm cheating on his daddy! (Laughing)

Zac: (laughing) You right! Let me go see my babies!

Zac got up and fixed himself, Fatima went in the bathroom, Zac went to open the door and Zayden was standing right there being nosey.

Zayden: DAD! Wassup I miss you man

Zac: Wassup punk (Zac picked him up) kissing his cheek

Zayden: Okay put me down I'm 11 not 1 (laughing)