- Chapter - Ninety - Seven -

Gary: - Trying to move past Fatima - Move out the fucking way Fatima!

Fatima: Nigga I'm not gone tell you again to LEAVE, if I have reach in this bag, I'm airing this bitch out!

Gary: What? You gone kill me in this damn hospital Fatima?

Fatima: Take another step, and watch what happens nigga!

Madam: - Walking up to Gary and Fatima, Tommy was behind Madam - Is there a problem Fatima, who is this nigga?

Tommy: That's the nigga that was at the club last night scoping around asking questions about Amp and Andi, had to kick that nigga out.

Madam: Oh so this nigga playing with his life right now?

Fatima: Yes this nigga is, and if he don't want to have to give his mother something to do, he better get his fucking ass out of here!

Gary: I'm not gone ask you again, what room is Andi in?

Tommy: - Grabbing Gary by the back of his suit - Nigga get your fucking ass out of here!

Tommy dragged Gary out the hospital, and Madam and Fatima was walking to Andi's room.

Madam: T when gone have to handle that mf, cause a nigga like him ain't gone stop until he's satisfied!

Fatima: I know M, I know and soon as Andi get out the hospital we can handle his ass, cause what the fuck is up with him?

Madam: I don't know but that lost his ENTIRE MIND!

Fatima: And did! I don't want Andi stressing, so can keep what just happened between us?

Madam: Is she gone be okay, if we handle this mf?

Fatima: She'll be fine, we have to get to this mf before he gets to her, and about that one I tear this whole city up!

Madam: Yeah cause he's fucking with the wrong one!

Amp: - Walking out the room - Everything good Auntie and T?

Madam: Everything good Nephew, how you feeling dad? - She said with a smile -

Amp: I'm feeling good, I love my boy man, it's such a blessing to have a mini me with the person I love so much!

Fatima: - Smiling- I'm so happy for you, for y'all! I can't wait to snuggle him!

Amp: He'll be back down in couple hours, they had to ran some tests, I'm about to get the wife some food, y'all want anything?

Fatima: Actually I'm good, I'm gone head out since M here get shower and come back with the kids so they can see they can see him.

Madam: Okay good, Refael is bringing Lani around 3 as well.

Fatima: Sounds good to me, let me say bye to Andi, and I'll be on my way!

Amp: Ight T, I'll see you later, see you Auntie! Thank y'all for everything!

Madam: You know we got you boy!

Amp hugged, Fatima and Madam and went on his way, Fatima said bye to Andi and also left, Madam and Tommy stayed with Andi. Andi was overwhelmed with Joy, Madam informed Andi she's family now, and if she needed anything, she can come to her.

Tommy: Yo An, you want some cookies?

Madam: - Death stare at Tommy - Nigga why you think everybody want some damn cookies?

Andi: - Laughing- Yeah I'll take some cookies!

Tommy: - Handing Andi some cookies- See Madam, she wants some of my cookies, now do you want one? - putting the cookie in her face -