- Chapter- Seventy- Five -

(These next chapters will jump back and forth from Zac and Fatima's POV, and then Lori's and Robin's)

The next morning came around, when Robin and Nasir got back in the house Lori had went to sleep, so Robin didn't get a chance to talk to her, Robin and Nasir had an heart-full conversation last night man to man, father to son.

Lori's was up around 6:30 a.m. she got up and did her morning routine, Nasir was up vibing to his music when Lori knocked on his door.

Nasir: - opening the door - Wassup ma, how you feeling today? You good? - hugging her, kissing her cheek-

Lori: - smiling- Good morning my son-shine, I'm well, just giving you back your keys, thank you for not arguing with me about it, and just accepting the punishment.

Nasir: I know ma, I understand why you did it, I just  know now moving forward, it not what I say it's how I say it.

Lori: You never fail to amaze me, thank you for always looking after your mother I love you!

Nasir: My queen, always will protect you! I love you more ma.

Lori had hugged, and went to check on Noor, she makes her rounds every morning to check on the kids. Nasir and Noor are pretty good at getting themselves up.

Noor: - Walking out her room- Good morning mom, I was just coming to check on you, you okay?

Lori: Good morning my sweet girl, I'm okay, you okay? What's all that fussing you was doing last night?

Noor: oh I was getting frustrated because my hair wasn't cooperating with me, but it's cute right mom? - doing a 360 turn-

Lori: Your bun is cute boo, looking just like your mommy - laughing -

Noor: I was thinking mom, we can stay home with you and pops this weekend? Not really feeling dads house this weekend.

Lori: Not forcing you to go, if you want to stay home, you absolutely can.

Noor: Good, what you have planned today mom can I hang with you today?

Lori: If you staying home with me today, you putting in work at the shop boo boo - smiling-

Noor: Fine with me them people at school be killing the vibe maa!

Lori: You lucky it's half of day, or I would have said no.

Noor: - kissing her cheek - You the best, let me know when you ready.

Lori: I will love.

Back at the Taylor's house:

Fatima: - waking up - You really have to stop staring at me like that in the morning it's creepy.

Zac: I can't help it, you just looks so peaceful when you sleep, then when you wake up you such a grinch. - laughing-

Fatima: Don't try me nigga, because you be all in my face, soon as I wake up.

Zac: Get over it babe - laughing- What do you have planned for today? And oh you think you slick?

Fatima: - getting up, going in the bathroom- Slick? What babe?

Zac: - following her - Whole time you was looking out for Gia, I thought you didn't like the girl babe.

Fatima: - starting her morning routine- Never said I didn't like her, she was just questionable, but of course Zac she's family, you think I was just gone let her leave without backup?

Zac: No because you always been a caring person, just didn't think you'll go that actual mile for her, after what she did.

Fatima: I know the feeling about running away from something , and not speaking up I get it, I was her at some point. But things is if I was In trouble I'm not about to tiptoe around my feelings especially if kids is involved, but she's young I just hope her being here doesn't bring any more bullshit.