- Chapter Eight -

Fatima waited 2 weeks before returning back to her and Zac's home, throughout them 2 weeks her and Zac have communicated everyday, even had 2 date nights in them weeks, even though the kids couldn't quite understand Zac's actions he still apologizes to them for his behavior.

Therapy was going really well for the 2, they even have a session together once a week. Mr. Rodney was really impressed with them, he have never seen a couple take the necessary steps into getting back together, but watching Zac and Fatima he felt like anything is possible.

Once Fatima moved back in the house two kept their distance for a week, Zac stayed on his side of the house, Fatima did the same.

Every morning before the kids got up for daycare and school, Zac and Fatima sit on the balcony and express their feelings, or told each other what's been weighing on their mind, even though they was still married, they builded a friendship first.

Zac: Together for 8 years, and 6 years married and dispute everything you still is by my side, this may sound strange, but ever since we been in therapy or every time we have our morning conversation, I fell in love with you all over again, but this time it's different we built a friendship, we missed that part in the beginning, and this why I say you're my person. I just wanna thank you for being my best friend and the mother of our children! You're my muse.

Fatima: What's so crazy Zac, I was about to say the same thing, you're are the most , single most important person in my life. They say you have to fight for the person you love, and truth is you are that person, so thank you for getting better for me, and our children. Zayden, Zyla, Zaria and Zakai are so lucky to have us, we're so lucky to them. And this day forever, I value to never take this ring off again.

(Fatima put her ring back on)

Zac: This means I could sleep with you tonight! Cause a nigga got a stiff neck fucking around with that couch (laughing)

Fatima: Yes Zac and that's your fault we have three guest rooms and you chose to sleep in your man cave (laughing)

Zac: You right definitely my fault, can I hug you? Kiss you?

Fatima got up and her Zac hugged for about 3 minutes, just embracing each other, Zac kissed her. And from that day on they was back like they never left.

Back to present:

School ended about 20 minutes ago for the kiddos, Zac was at the bus stop waiting for the twins, Kai and Royal.

The kids bus just pulled up , all the kids jumped off the bus and they embrace Zac with love, these little nuggets was a big fan of TikTok so they was always singing the latest sounds that was trending. They was walking back to the house.

Kai: (Singing) perk tens I just pop a perk ten

Royal: (singing) perk 30 I just pop a perk 30

Zac: Zakai and Royal what I tell y'all asses about that song, I'm perk and whoop y'all asses!!!

Kai: Sorry daddy but you know I'm a rapper!

Zyla: You ain't no rapper Kai you only 4

Kai: So Zyla rappers can be that age

Zac: I'm not playing with you or Royal and y'all's shenanigans

Royal: Twin just vibe like

Kai and Royal was the duo, you didn't know you needed, it was a Fatima and Lori all over again but in a toddlers body, Kai and Royal was the kids that was always singing and dancing and always on TikTok, sometimes they come out and say the silliest things, but can you blame them.

Zac: (laughing) I'm sick of y'all!

Zyla: Daddy send them to timeout they'll learn

Kai: Mind your bees wax Zyla nobody was talking to you

Zyla: You are my bees wax punk

Zaria: Kai and Zyla be nice y'all gone give daddy a headache

Kai: daddy can pop a perk then (laughing)

Zac: No iPad for your grown little ass!

Kai: Ok sorry daddy I didn't mean say that I take it back

Zac: Nope I'm not playing with you!

Royal whispers to Kai.

Royal: it's okay Kai I got your back you can use mines

Kai: you the best Roy

And they giggled, about 4 minutes later they get in the house, they had to change out their school uniforms, into play clothes, so that's what they typically do after school, Zac prepares snack for them and they sit at the table, and discuss their day.

They kids clothes was changed, snacks was served, Now Zac was sitting at the table with the twins, Roy and Kai.

Zac: Zakai you first buddy, how was your day, and is there anything bothering that daddy can help with?

Kai: Daddy my day was good I really like kindergarten and no I am 10/10 today daddy!

Zac: that's good buddy, Zaria, how about you mamas?

(Zaria didn't say anything)

Zac: That's okay mamas, I'll come back to you, what about you Zyla?

Zyla: My dad was good daddy but Zaria didn't have a good day everyone kept calling me Zaria and calling Zaria my name and that upset sissy and this one boy push her

Zaria: You have a big mouth

Zac: Who pushed you Zaria? Don't be letting nobody put they hands on you, hit they asses back

Zyla: I told her that daddy but she didn't listen I said mommy and daddy ain't gone be with that

Zaria wasn't the kid that got into all that, she had a calm temper, she's only 5 but she walks away from situations that will get her in trouble, Zyla on the other hand, she's about that life, anybody hits her or take another from her she's returning the favor.

Usually when Zaria is quiet Zac or Fatima like to talk to her one on one, all the kids had different ways they was raised. Zyla and kai Zac and Fatima was more on harsh side when it came to them, and with Zaria it was more gentle and complex. She was the most emotional.

Zac: Moving on Royal how was your day?

RoyRoy: It was good uncle Zac, me and Kai cracked jokes all day!

Zac: y'all better had been listening to y'all's teacher! Or I'm gone have her separate y'all

Royal: No need uncle Zac we got this