Chapter - 125.)

(I didn't proof read lol so any mistakes my bad)

Zac pulled back up at Fatima's Law firm, He told big Jimmy to tell Fatima, whenever she's done with her meeting to meet him outside. Big Jimmy told Evan and Evan relayed the message to Fatima.

Fatima rolled her eyes and blow her breath because if she knew one thing Zac was gone be on that bullshit.

She made sure everything was intact, before she headed outside, Zac was leaning against his car waiting on her.

" You on that bullshit" Zac spat sternly. "Got that nigga sending you flowers after I specifically told y-"

"Hold up nigga" Fatima said cutting him off. "Check yourself before you try to accuse me of anything"

"Nah ain't no check myself Fatima, that nigga sending you flowers for what FATIMA?"

"I'm not doing this with you, this is too much. All this arguing we doing for what Zachary?"

" Because you standing here acting like I'm stupid when clearly you and bob the builder got something going on"

"See every-time, we see ourselves back in the same fucking predicament because you never think before you say shit, real shit fuck you Zac!" she said turning around, walking about into the law firm.

At the same time Paul was pulling in, Zac just shook his head and started laughing. Big Jimmy could tell from the vibes a lot was going on.

"You asking for an ass whooping" Zac said, as Paul was getting out his car.

"Man nigga relax, I just need to holler at Fatima real quick"

"Nigga you saying that, like that's not my fucking wife, you don't need to say shit to her, get the fuck back in your car, for I have to beat your ass in this parking lot nigga" Zac said.

Big Jimmy paged Fatima to tell her to come back outside, before he made his way out.

"Nah we not doing that nigga, not in front of here" Big Jimmy said ready for war, he didn't care who he was talking to he didn't play about the law firm or Fatima.

"Yo I need to speak to Fatima, can you go get her for me big guy?" Paul said

"You need to book an appointment, we don't do walks in" Jimmy said.

" NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAY" Zac said walking in Paul's direction, Fatima grabbed him, and pulled him to the side of the building.

"What the fuck is your problem Zac, like you really trying to fight him at my job and while our son is here?"

"This nigga don't know his fucking lane, what the fuck is he showing up here, demanding shit talking about he needs to talk to you"

"BABE! I'm just as confused as you, I don't know why he is here, like I don't know shit, but you acting a damn fool not making it any better, like I'm tired babe" Fatima said emotionally.

"All this drama, all this arguing with you I- I just can't take it anymore" She added wiping her tears before it fell.

Zac immediately felt like shit, ever since the Paul situation Zac hasn't been all there. Zac isn't use to Fatima having a nigga in her face.

"Fatima we need to talk" Paul said coming to the side of the building.

"See i swear on everything Fatima, he's asking for it." Zac said, Fatima had never let go of Zac.

"Zac please just calm down I'll handle please just stop.." She said.

"Cool, cool. Check that nigga real shit and I mean quick"