- Chapter- Fifty- Three -

Karen: I knew you couldn't do it, this ain't you Andi, this ain't you!

Madam: That felt good didn't it?

(Side not: Andi just let the shots off in the air)

Andi: You know I always thought getting revenge will make me feel better, but why kill the bitch, when she's already dead to me! If I pull the trigger it's gone make it seem like I give a damn about Gary, but I don't - laughing - so I really hope it was worth it - hands madam back the gun -

Lori: I'm not even mad at you Andi you actually pulled the trigger! But it's alright M gone handle her for you!

Zac: This ain't your scenery An, and that's okay she thought shit was sweet though

Karen: ZAC SHUT UP, YOU STILL NOT SHIT, YOU NEVER WILL BE SHIT

Zac: And see this where you get it fucked up at Karen, you talking shit, trying to belittle me, bash me will never work on me Karen, not no more.- getting the gun from Madam - and another you forgetting.

Karen: And what is that Zac?

Zac: - pointing the gun at Karen - I'm not Andi!

Zac let off 2 shots into Karen's head.

Fatima: Zac?

Zac: She had it coming, that's for all those years she made me feel like shit, I try to be the man she wanted me to be - venting to himself out- loudly - but she wouldn't let me, give her 77k that's wasn't enough, then she tired to pin a baby on me, like she wasn't fucking with this nigga to - pointing at Aaron- the fuck up thing about it is the little nigga wasn't even yours either nigga, and I know y'all probably like "why is he bring this up now, or that was a long time ago" what I'm getting at is she deserved that karma!

One thing Zac learned in therapy, is let your emotions out, that exactly what he did! Karen reminded him to much of his mother.

Lori: And you won't ever have to feel like that again bro, because you got a wife that'll do anything for you, you got somebody who's their for you physically, emotionally , mentally! Fuck that bitch! Like you said bro she had it coming.

Andi: If anyone knows what betrayal feels like bro it's me, you think after all these years you can forgave a person, but you just can't. Karen was a shitty ass person, and what goes around comes around.

Madam: CAN WE WRAP THIS SOFT SHIT UP, handle business like we're here for!

Tommy: I think this time calls for some cookies Madam.

Madam: TOMMY SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA, BEFORE YOU START LOOKING LIKE THIS BITCH - pointing at Karen lifeless body -

Blue: THIS NIGGA ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT SOME COOKIES.

Bishop: If you gone kill us already just get on with it please!

Aaron: Please I'm begging you please don't kill me, I'm sorry for my son ever saying anything to your daughter.

Fatima: NOW YOU WANNA APOLOGIZE NIGGA? IF YOU CHECKED YOUR SON IN THE FIRST PLACE WE WOUDN'T EVEN BE HERE RIGHT NOW!

Andi: Don't kill him.

Fatima: What the fuck you mean don't kill him Andi?

Lori: Now Andi, I don't want to have to say it but I will say it, you act scar-

Andi: Shut up Lori PLEASE! Shut the fuck UP.. - takes a deep breath- he learned his lesson .

Madam: Are we really taking orders from this bitch?

Zac: - looks at Andi - and why should we keep this nigga alive, did you not forget this nigga gave out our location Andi?

Ida: You know what If y'all won't do it, I will - takes a knife from her back pocket - you don't fuck with my blood and think shit peachy. - slices Bishop throat open -