Chapter - 107.)

Saturday, 9:40 p.m.

"Say something again, and I'm gone call my wife down here to whoop your ass" Zac said to Connie! "Yo ZT, chill bro she's not even worth it" Aramis said.

"Nah nigga ain't no chill bro, this bitch been running her mouth the whole time, I don't even know why her ass here like she's not the reason why that lady on that machine in there" Zac says.

"Nigga shut up, cause I'm not the reason, don't do that, don't do that Zachary" Connie Holler

"Yo somebody please get this bitch away from me, before I slap the shit out of her, real shit'" "Smack me nigga" Connie said walking up on Zachary

Daemon had stepped in front of Connie so she couldn't get close to Zachary.

"Yo, chill out shorty. You on that weird shit" Daemon said to Connie, who was wrapping her hair up. "He's so big and bad, let me go."

"You know what" Zac said pulling out his phone calling Fatima, she answered on the first ring. "Honey, everything okay?" She asked "nah you think you can come down to the hospital and handle this bitch for me, because she's trying me, and if she don't stop talking crazy I promise you babe, I'm gone smack the shit out of her" Zac said on the phone to his wife.

"See you in 10 minutes" that's all Fatima said before the phone disconnected, Connie went to lean over Daemon shoulder and try to spit on Zachary.

Zachary immediately went red trying to go after Connie but Quan and Aramis grabbed Zac before he got to her, dragging him out the hospital.

"Yo, what the fuck is wrong with you shorty?, why would you do some dirty ass shit like that?, take that funk ball shit back to the projects" Daemon holler at Connie. "Shut up, for you be nex-"

Connie didn't even finish her sentence, Daemon slammed her onto the ground, and everyone in the waiting room was in shock, Daemon was a hood nigga, he didn't give a fuck about nothing. "Watch who you talking to shorty, I'm not one of them" that's all he said leaving Connie there on the ground going to find the other three guys.

"HELP, HELP" Connie cried out on the ground, someone ran to get a doctor for her.

Outside with the guys:

"Yo that bitch lose her entire mind, she got something coming for her, I don't play no dirty shit like that" Zac said to the guys.

"Yeah I don't know what you seen in that ugly bitch, but you was tripping bro she's MUD" Quan said.

Fatima was speed walking to Zac as they was standing in the main entrance of the hospital "ZAC, why you looking like someone done ruffle you up?" Fatima said, Zac took a deep breath in, he was relief to see his wife.

"Because these nigga had to drag me out here, that bitch almost SPAT ON ME, like what the fuck" Zac holler "SPAT?" Fatima said in complete disbelief "If she's not dead now, she's about to" Fatima said walking into the hospital leaving them behind.

Zac was running after her "Where that bitch at?" Fatima yelled? "She's probably in a room, because I plexed her ugly ass" Daemon said.

"You hit a female?" Quan said to Daemon "I didn't hit her bro I slammed her ass because she was talking crazy, talking about she's will spit on me next, I don't even play like that" Daemon said.

"Hey that young lady said she was in trouble and needed protection, so they took her to a whole different level" a young lady said and Fatima said thank you.

"I'll see her around, did you do what you have to do so we can leave" Fatima said to Zachary. "Nah babe, the doctor said me and Gia had to be here, so I been waiting on her"