Chapter - 109.)

Monday, 9:45 a.m.

"First package secured" Madam said on the other line of the phone to Fatima. "Been waiting on this one" Fatima said with a chuckle.

"She's a little rowdy bitch, bitch done broke my nail on that ghetto shit" Madam said and Fatima hollered. "I'll see you 30" Fatima said, Madam said okay and the phone disconnected.

The family was saying their final goodbyes to Gladys, besides Gia to her it felt like a celebration.

"I'm gone be drinking on that Gladys port tonight" Gia said laughing and her and Zac gave each other a high five.

"Yo you not shit" Daemon said chuckling. "Y'all really don't fuck with lady G like that"

"Nah nigga, that lady was doing the most, she's going where she needs to be, a nigga could finally have some peace"

"Ain't that the truth" Gia said!

"Where your lady go?" Daemon asked curiously. "You clocking my wife nigga? Don't do that fuck ass nigga"

"chill nigga I don't want her ass, but who's one shorty she was with , she's fire bro"

"She's off limits to bro, we all married around these parts" Zac assured.

"Wasn't no ring on that girl hand bro, what the fuck you cappn like that for" Daemon said laughing.

"He might be talking about TT," Gia said. "Teiraa, oh nah bro that's family too, she's off limits to"

"Nigga what?!, you bullshitting. When have that ever been our motto nigga"

"Nigga you was just trying to holler at my sister
, now you want my wife cousin foh bro"

"first of Gia lame ass playing hard to get, a nigga not fucking with that"

Aramis had walked into the waiting room with Zac, Gia and Daemon and couple other people.

"How the fuck y'all in here talking and laughing like ya moms not about to check out" Aramis said.

"Nigga do it look like we give a fuck" Zac holler. "Y'all not shit, and y'all gone regret this shit to trying be all hard" "Oh Aramis please shut up, Thank you! Gia said rolling her eyes.

Aramis stuck his middle finger up at Gia, and Fatima made her way back to the waiting room as well, she walked over to Zac and sat on his lap.

Zac grabbed Fatima hand and kissed it. "You good baby" "I'm good honey, package secured at the club" "let's fucking go" Zac yelled but just loud enough for Fatima to hear him.

Quan had ran into the waiting room, "AUNTIE G WAKING UP" and everybody jumped up and ran to her room.

"Is this bitch a CAT" Gia thought to herself.

"I'm just fucking with y'all , this lady a goner but they ready to pull the plug so I needed y'all asses to hurry up in here, so we can get this done and over with" Quan said.

And the last 10 minutes was everyone surrounding Gladys. Even though Zac and Gia tried to act like they didn't care deep down inside they did.

The people in room started disappearing one by one, shortly after just leaving Zac and Gia in the room with Gladys.

A wind of sadness came over the two, it's always something about facing reality. The two forgave Gladys for everything she have done, and left out the room. The doctor came in and did what they had to do and around 10:10 a.m. Gladys was deceased.

.............

"She's in the basement right" Fatima said walking up to Madam and Tommy. She had on a all back outfit, with her natural hair slicked back.