Chapter- 123.)

"Still haven't had my period in the last two months" Fatima shouted out, Zac snapped his neck into Fatima's direction. "STILL BABE?" He said nervously.

" I mean I know I said I want another one but a nigga was just playing around " Zac added with a light chuckle.

"Yeah, 5 kids? yeah no. miss me with that shit we already still dealing with yanny and Jr I don't got time for all that"

"That probably will explain why your ass been in a shitty ass mood, you got T5 up in that bitch" Zac said jokingly, kissing Fatima's cheek.

"Don't play like that Zachary, this is beyond serious" She said rolling her eyes.

" Calm down.. see that's what I mean yo, you just got real mad for no reason it was just a joke babe" He said while laughing.

" No because you play to much babe, the whole point of the vasectomy was to prevent this from happening"

" Stop tripping, book appointment with your doctor and then we will go from there" Zac assured

"I did already I have one on Tuesday"

"Great until then we not about to stress about this"

"Daddy my iPad isn't charging" Kai said walking into the kitchen whining holding his iPad up so Zac could take a look at it.

"Poppa cut it out with all that crying shit, been whining all damn day for nothing" Zac said.

"It won't CHARGE daddy" Kai said

" You broke the damn charger Kai, how did you do that, like come on man.. "

"I don't know daddy it wasn't me I didn't do it"

"Then who did it Kai, you're the only person here"

"It's okay just go get him a new one, I am going to go lay down"

"Are them things coming home today or is M keeping them again?"

"M said she keeping them until she's either tired of them or until they are ready" Fatima said laughing getting up from the kitchen table.

"Cool, cool. We gone head to target while you rest"

"Daddy we going to target?" Kai said smiling.

"Yes poppa" Zac said laughing.

"Spoil ass kids" Fatima mumbles, she kissed Zac, then Kai's forehead then headed upstairs to her bedroom to take a nap. Zac and Kai headed to target.
.................................

"She ruin the whole damn plan, sending that picture out like a goofy ass" Paul spat, while him, the chiefs and a couple other officers sat in the briefing room.

"Oh Paul shut the hell up, you seen how good looking she was, now you wanna back down" Angela said rolling her eyes.

"She's not who y'all say she is" Paul said defending Fatima. "How is she a lawyer and killing people that don't even sound right"

"You'll be surprised" The chief said. "But baby girl why did you send the picture, you messing up the motion"

"Daddy it's jus- I don't know daddy I wasn't thinking I just want Fatima to know that her husband isn't faithful at all"

" Oh Angela stop it, when been on this case for years I think it's time we wrap it up" Officer Emily said.

"I'm with Em, either they are not who y'all say they are or they just smart as hell, we already lost one, we can't lose another one" Officer Boyd says

"Then explain to me how, Hayden's dead, Karen dead, Belinda my BEST FRIEND IS DEAD."

"If you been doing all this shit to her, why isn't you on top of that list of dead people" Emily asked curiously.