- Chapter Twenty - Five -

Lori: Them better not be them possums ass bitches over there T!

Fatima: Lor be cool, you heard your man. Don't start acting crazy.

Lori: I'm confused on why he's talking to them bitches like I like them, have he lost his damn mind.

Fatima: LORI GREY! Relax.

Lori: FATIMA TAYLOR! You know I'm not with that shit.

Fatima: It's probably not even like that Lor, they know better.

2 guys walked over to Lori and Fatima.

Lori: Carry y'all asses on, We are married! Bye bye.

The guy: Damn it's like that?

Lori: Nigga what I just say? Move the fuck around!

(The guys walked away)

Fatima: (laughing) Oh we should of stayed our asses in the house, you on one today Lori.

Lori: If I told them we are married why would you ask another stupid ass question like yeah nigga it's like that.

Fatima: Let's go Lor (laughing)

They walked over to Zac and Robin, of course Danni and Sabrina was still standing there.

Robin: Ay babe I told them to leave before you got over here so I don't wanna hear nothing.

Lori: You heard him, Skadaddle bitches! And Please don't let me repeat myself.

Zac: I'll see you around D

Danni: See you Zac, gave Andi my congratulations (she said in a cocky tone)

Fatima: You being funny? Cause I don't play about that one, if you gone say it your ass better mean it!

Zac: Nope babe, we not doing that.

Danni: What are you her cheerleader?

Fatima: I'm here real mf FRIEND! Something y'all asses couldn't be!

Sabrina: Real friend? (She laughed)

Fatima: Did I stutter bitch?

Sabrina: Andi must of forgot who was there for her during our college days, gave it some time same thing Andi did to us she gone do to you.

Fatima: I'm not a fake ass bitch, so you wrong! If you bitches was really her friend y'all would have never went AWOL! Fuck out my face with that bullshit.

Danni: Y'all forgetting the part when I went to help you find her in the end. Like cut me some slack damn!

Lori: Bitch you should of been there in the beginning, why wait to the end to finally help your friend you bitches are weird I see why you 2 bitches are friends

Danni: Who was talking to you?

Lori: Don't get tough in this place, cause I show you who I'm talking to.

Robin: Okay okay.. Danni , Sabrina can y'all leave thank you.

Fatima: Scram bitches go away!

Danni: Like I said before I'm not going nowhere!

Robin: WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? I asked nicely, why is so hard for y'all to leave?

Robin don't usually get upset, but lately he's been at his limit with all this drama, he didn't understand why Danni was making it so hard to just walk away

Robin: You know what never mind, I'll see y'all at home not dealing with this drama

Lori: No Robin, you gone sit your ass right there, and if these bitches don't leave in the next 5 seconds, it's gone be a real problem!