Chapter 441: Too Many People!

"If you want to buy a property for me, don't worry for the time being, I have an idea, I'll tell you after two days."

Looking back and forth at them, Shen Liang was a little more serious, his industry in Daqin was not all handled, most of the shops operated on the surface were sold off, the property rights and those Zhuangzi on the side of Jiuli Pu were kept, it was enough to have these private properties, the extra money in his hand, he wanted to do something else, now Brother Yue is also considered a national uncle, and it is not very good to run shops and Zhuangzi.

"Okay, then you tell us as soon as possible, we are all ready to show our strength."

The four looked at each other, and Wei Yue's representative said, they all knew that once Liang Liang became serious, he was afraid that it would be a big deal.

"If you are really free, go and clean up the Tanglin King Mansion, when the brother and they come back, you will all move in, settle it early, and they can live directly when they come back."

As early as before returning, Pei Yuanxian first asked Pei Yuanfeng to crown Shen Da the king, still continuing the word Tanglin, and there was also the King of Yong'an, but he did not give the Yong'an King Mansion for the time being, and wanted to wait until everything was straightened out, after all, he had not returned for six years.

"Rather, then tomorrow I will go out of the palace with you, and by the way, take the children with me, they must also be very curious about the outside when they first arrive."

Hearing this, Wei Zeqian inserted their conversation, now the situation is different, they can't live in the palace all the time, and the Tanglin Royal Mansion is their next home.

"Bring more people, tomorrow I will issue a decree to canonize the prince in the early dynasty, just in case, it is better to pay attention."

Pei Yuanxian said in a timely manner, a posthumous position caused such a big commotion, not to mention the position of the prince? In this world, there is never a shortage of people who take risks.

"Well, shake the light, tomorrow you follow your father and them, Yuan Shao, you will arrange a group of people to go to the palace tonight, and the next people don't need to add for the time being, wait for the brother and they come back."

Shen Liang nodded in agreement, he should indeed be cautious.

"Do you want to bring Xiaobai and Blackie with you?"

Shaking Light was originally just a joke, who knew that Pei Yuanxian actually agreed: "Okay, one person will match them with one, including Yito."

"..."

Master, is it really good that you are so willful? Aren't you afraid to frighten these people in the palace and the people of the imperial city?

The belly slander, but Shaking Light did not dare to say it casually, he still wanted to save his life and wait for their family Xiao Zhenzhen to return.

Dinner was served one after another, because there were too many dishes at noon, and the portions were too small, some dishes were gone by one person and one chopstick, Pei Yuanxian had already ordered the imperial dining room, no need to prepare too many tricks, just increase the portions, it was twenty dishes for dinner, they were divided into two tables, and they ate in the hall.

"It's so fragrant!"

The little buns smelled the fragrance and touched the hall refreshed, Dabao automatically returned to his parents spontaneously, Shen You and Qin Yiteng took Shen Hua and Shen Lin brothers to sit under Wei Zeqian, small stones and small beans were squeezed between their parents, Pei Yuanxian looked at his daughter-in-law and children through them, and had the urge to stuff them back into his daughter-in-law's stomach, since he had them, the opportunity for him to get close to Liang Liang was really getting less and less.