Chapter 482: News from the Qin Kingdom and the Wei Kingdom

This time, Pei Yuanxian did not stay outside the palace for too long, that is, he talked to He Rong and them for a while, and told Shen Bocheng to say a few words to them, and finally visited the palace again, the husband and wife took the children back to the palace, I heard that after they returned to the palace, the civil and military officials who were worried for half an afternoon quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and the empress's series of actions had caused them a psychological shadow.

"Little awl, let people clean up the room next to the dormitory, I will make it into a pharmacy, shake the light, you are responsible for arranging."

After the family gathered in the main hall for dinner, Pei Yuanxian took the children for a walk to consume food, and sent them back to their own palace respectively, when he went back, he suddenly thought of this matter, Shen Liang casually ordered, Jin'er to Lao Lin's pulse, he also quietly pondered the medicinal properties in his body by the way, and also needed the actual configuration to come up with an effective antidote.

"The slave obeys."

Yin Cone smiled and answered, and the shaking light who followed on the side just nodded.

"No need to wait, let's all go down and rest."

Back in the dormitory where they lived, Shen Liang waved off the group of eunuchs behind him as usual, and Shaking Light had long consciously disappeared into the shadows, but when the husband and wife sat down in the dormitory, Tianshu suddenly appeared.

"Master, news from the Qin Kingdom."

Tianshu did not say anything, presented a letter with both hands, and slowly said as Pei Yuanxian unfolded it: "Not long after we left, Qin Yunshen seemed to guess that it was the Lord Monarch and the Netherworld Dark Guard who emptied his savings, secretly sent many people to track down the residence of the Nether Dark Guard, and also designed to seize the Tyson Building and take it under his own name, but before that, the Nether Dark Guard had already closed the Tyson Building and did not cause much loss, There were no casualties, in order to make those who supported him follow him desperately, he designed to send Chen Zhiqi to the bed of several heavy ministers, firmly grasping the evidence that they committed adultery with the crown prince, probably before and after we returned to the palace, officials from various places returned to Beijing to narrate, the dog emperor held a palace banquet, Qin Yunshen appeared with Chen Zhiqi in a high profile, that night, Chen Zhiqi and the dog emperor rolled together, as for the follow-up, we have not yet received news. 

It also takes time to deliver the news, even if he has the special communication method of the Nether Dark Guard, it is only about twenty days before and after, and there is not much news they can have, but this is enough to shock, Qin Yunshen is simply crazy, not only gave his crown princess to the ministers to play with, but also sent him to the bed of the dog emperor, the taste of father and son is simply not too heavy.

"The expected thing, unfortunately, the emperor is too stupid, sleeping with Chen Zhiqi, he is almost manipulated in Qin Yunshen's hands."

Pouting, Shen Liang didn't feel surprised at all, before they left, Qin Yunshen rewarded Chen Zhiqi to his shadow guards to play with, now he has lost his savings for many years, and it is impossible to let go of the imperial throne, but he has to use all available resources, Chen Zhiqi originally looked good, known as the first pair of Chen Guo, after his medicinal transformation, any place on his body is enough to attract those lecherous men, Men who are not strong in determination will definitely not be able to bear his coquettishness, as long as they sleep with him and do not want to be discredited, those people can only follow Qin Yunshen with a dead heart, and the dog emperor cannot be an exception, but his heart will definitely be unwilling, and he will want to kill Qin Yunshen more, and the battle between their father and son will become more and more intense.