Chapter 429: Emperor Wei Dies, Embattled on All Sides

"Lord Monarch..."

"Cool!"

The arrangements are all arranged, recently the Qingping Royal Mansion is also secretly packing valuables in the mansion, the children are detained in the east box, Shen Liang prepared a small snack, want to see their learning progress, Lei Zhen suddenly appeared, Pei Yuanxian also took a letter and strode in from outside, Shen Liang looked at them strangely: "What's the matter?" Aren't you two going to say the same thing?

"You look at this first."

Pei Yuanxian handed him the letter and nodded to Lei Zhen, who said clearly: "Lord Monarch, just received the news that Emperor Wei died, and before he died, he left an edict, canonized Uncle Fu as Empress Wanhui, and passed the throne to the third prince Yunxi, the crown prince Wei Hongxuan was not convinced, and the two had already fought each other in order to compete for the throne. Listening

to the news reported by Lei Zhen, Shen Liang read the letter handed to him by Pei Yuanxian at a glance, the content on it was similar to what Lei Zhen said, it was transmitted back by Yuheng, he and Xiao Yu have been staying in the Wei Kingdom to help, as for why their news transmission is so fast, it is very simple, as early as the battle of Xia Chu, the Nether Dark Guard taught them.

"Why didn't it explain why Emperor Wei died, isn't his illness already much better under the treatment of Lei Lao and them?"

Shen Liang's brows furrowed, this matter was too unexpected for them, and it was at such a critical juncture, if they could not settle the dispute between the Wei Kingdom as soon as possible, I am afraid that their plan would also be implicated, as well as Fu Shuyunxi and Xie Yan, the Wei Emperor suddenly died, and I don't know if they can withstand it.

"Probably not a natural death."

Xiao Yu and Yu Heng did not mention why the Wei Emperor died, Lei Zhen can only guess, he still knows the medical skills of his uncle, not to mention the first in the world, but it is not far away, the Wei Emperor is not a terminal illness, how can it be said that the death is death?

"Well, King Ben also thinks so, as soon as Emperor Wei dies, it is undoubtedly the crown prince Wei Hongxuan, if he does not leave an edict, it is natural for the prince to take the throne, plus Yunxi found Lei Lao to treat Emperor Wei, let alone harm him, this matter is likely to be Wei Hongxuan's doing."

Pei Yuanxian also recognized Lei Zhen's guess, and Shen Liang continued with a gloomy face: "It is estimated that Wei Hongxuan saw that Wei Huang's body was getting better and better day by day, and he was afraid that the longer Wei Huang lived, the more unfavorable it would be for him, so he simply did not do anything and killed Wei Huang first, but he did not expect that Wei Huang still left a posthumous edict, not only passed the throne to Yunxi, but also canonized Uncle Fu as empress, and gave him the identity of changing his name."

In the absence of exact information, this is undoubtedly the closest guess to the truth.

"It's useless to say this now, no matter why Emperor Wei died, our plan has to be changed slightly so as not to mess up."

Pei Yuanxi's face is not very good-looking, in their plan, Wei Guo is to help contain Chen Guo, now that the Wei Emperor has suddenly died, Wei Hongxuan and Fu Yunxi have already fought each other in order to compete for the throne, even if Fu Yunxi finally takes the throne, it is impossible to effectively cooperate with them in a short time, they can only rely on themselves to deal with Chen Guo.

"Hmm..."

Hearing this, Shen Liang fell into deep thought, and the hand resting on the table tapped slowly and rhythmically, and then said after a while: "It's okay, it's really not okay, let's cut it first to eliminate troubles and then worry internally, it's just that the time takes a little longer."