Chapter 420: Qin Yuntian Died!

A county commander who returned to Beijing to report on his duties pierced the fifth prince Qin Yuntian privately made weapons, stockpiled private soldiers, seeing that Qin Yuntian, who was almost fine, was now considered to have broken the heavens, the Criminal Department quickly arrested the five princes' mansions up and down and imprisoned, and the mansion was also affixed with a seal, the military department Shangshu Sun Shangyi did not have time to react, the Yulin army invited him to the palace, and at the same time surrounded Shangshu Mansion, everyone realized that the fifth prince was afraid of suffering, and the party of the five princes and those who usually interacted with them all clamped their tails, I'm afraid that in the next second it will be my turn.

"The father emperor is wronged, the children did not keep private soldiers, someone must have framed the children's ministers, the father emperor..."

Qin Yuntian, who was mentioned in the imperial study room, no longer had the pride he once had, his face was full of scum, and he was full of embarrassment, and the emperor's questioning frightened him to turn pale, and he fell to the ground and shouted injustice, and a huge wave was set off in his heart, who is correcting him? This link is linked, it is clear that it is aimed at his life, captive private soldiers are taboo, he is more careful than anyone on weekdays, except for a few henchmen, no one knows about this, why will someone dig it out?

"Touch..."

"Wronged? If you look carefully, there is not only a map of the distribution of your private soldiers in captivity, but also your private occupation of copper and iron mines, as well as the flow of accounts carved out from your Fifth Prince's Mansion, the iron evidence is like a mountain, do you dare to shout injustice? 

The emperor angrily smashed the files in front of him, Qin Yuntian picked up those files in disbelief, the more he looked at it, the more frightened he became, all the piles and piles he secretly did those things were recorded, and not a single one was omitted, but...

"Father, you said earlier that Xiao Muchen just accidentally broke through the private soldiers of his son's captivity, why did he have these things in his hands? This is clearly someone deliberately framed, and Xiao Muchen must be the gunman of that person.

Holding those files, Qin Yuntian argued that he absolutely could not fall, otherwise not only his own corpse would be separated, but the descendants would also suffer a catastrophe.

"Regarding this matter, let the old minister say it."

Before the emperor, Elder Xie Ge bowed and stood up: "In fact, Xiao Muchen came back a month ago, at that time he really only knew about the private soldiers, originally he planned to present it directly to the cabinet, but at that time, the grandfather of the fifth prince concubine was Zeng Ge Lao, he was afraid that he would suppress this matter, plus he was soft-spoken, and if he didn't get it right, he might also invite the scourge of killing, so he found the old minister, and the old minister also knew the seriousness of the matter, Don't dare to rashly report, quietly allocated to Xiao Muchen some people to follow the matter of private soldiers to investigate, only to find out so much evidence, some time ago Zeng Ge wanted to put the old minister to death, maybe he also noticed this matter, Your Majesty, the old minister is true, if you don't believe it, you can send people from the Criminal Department to re-investigate. 

Elder Xie Ge straightened his back, not humble or silent, there were no traces of deliberate at all, no one could know, this was something he and Xiao Muchen had discussed a long time ago, since he already knew that King Qingping was the bloodline of the first prince, and their husband's style of acting did not know how many times lower than the emperor and these princes, he naturally wanted to stand on Wang Ye's side.