Chapter 532: Thousand Blade Silk, Past Things!

"Lord Monarch!"

The person who stood with them and shouted loudly, dressed in pure white, was not their family lord, who could it be?

The Nether Dark Guard, who had been following Shen Liang for many years, was the first to return to his senses, bowing in unison, it was they who were careless, and they were watching Yang Peng's husband and wife fight, and they didn't even notice when the Lord Monarch came.

"Lord, lord, lord?!"

Liu Ye, who was held in Yang Peng's arms, couldn't care how inappropriate the posture of the two was, staring at Shen Liang and stumbling hard to get together the words of the Lord Monarch, Qingjun's face was full of red light when he looked at it, and the other nine medical team members who arrived with him quickly hugged their fists and bowed in unison: "Lord Monarch!"

After a sound of the Lord Monarch, several people couldn't help but quietly raise their heads to look at him, it was worthy of being the Lord Monarch of their family, it was really beautiful and angry, it was really beautiful to be able to do things next to the Lord Monarch.

"Netherworld Dark Guard, Willow Leaf See Lord Monarch!"

As soon as he slashed Yang Peng who saved him, Liu Ye hugged his fist seriously, and was about to kneel, Shen Liang stepped forward to hold his hand and bent over to help him: "No need to be polite, we all look about the same age, let's get along as friends, everyone please sit."

"Yes, Lord Monarch."

Saying that, they did not dare to have a trace of respect, and the Lord Monarch was as sacred and noble as a heavenly god in the eyes of their Netherworld Guards.

"Sit down."

Seeing this, Shen Liang didn't force him to call him Liang Liang in addition to laughing, didn't see Lei Zhen Yang Peng, they still called him Lord Monarch for several years?

Everyone you look at me and I look at you, no one except Yang Peng dares to really sit down, not afraid, but too respectful, always cautious, for fear that it will tarnish his beauty.

"Sit down, the Lord Monarch is not as unattainable as you think, Ye'er, don't you have a gift for the Lord Monarch?"

Yang Peng looked at them funny, these people are a few years younger than him, but everyone grew up in the Netherworld Dark Guard Clan, and they still know each other very well, they are more solid than one on weekdays, but now they are all restrained, especially his fiancée, when he started with his fiancé before, he didn't see his soft hands, causing him to eat the vinegar of the lord.

"yes, I almost forgot."

After he said, Liu Ye decisively felt out a palm-sized and extremely elaborately carved ebony box from his sleeve pocket and handed it to him: "Lord Monarch, subordinates have been learning forging from their father since they were young, this is a talisman weapon personally made by subordinates for the Lord Monarch, I hope the Lord Monarch can like it."

While speaking, Liu Ye Qingjun's face glowed red, and his eyes were rendered with a naked Xiyi, like a child waiting for praise, and Yang Peng shook his head vigorously, too unlike his family's Ye'er.

"This is..."

When he saw the ebony box clearly, the smile on Shen Liang's face disappeared instantly, and he snatched the box almost gaffe, opened him with trembling hands, and there was a circle of rolled steel wire lying quietly inside, as thick as silk, if it was not rolled up, it was estimated that it would be difficult for people to find its existence.

Sure enough, it's it, Thousand Blade Wire!

His fingers trembled and stroked it, tears dripped down, and Shen Liang never dreamed that he would actually see a thousand blade silk in this life.