Chapter 489: Freemasonry, Solution

"All that means, you want to clear the slums?"

I don't know how long it took, Wei Tan, who had returned to God, was still a little shocked and said: "This is not a small problem, first of all, the people, where are you going to move them?" And those beggars, the slums are their main gathering place, if there are no slums, they don't even have a place to shelter from the wind and rain, they can only fall into the streets, this matter not only has an impact on your growing reputation among the people, but also may cause more theft and other criminal accidents, are you sure you are right?

He does not deny that Liang Liang may really have the financial strength to buy the entire slums of the eastern outer city, but buying it is not the most difficult problem, the problem is that the follow-up resettlement work, one is not good, and the good reputation he has worked hard to accumulate will all be destroyed.

"Xiao Tan has a point, Liang Liang, do you think about it again?"

Murong An's eyebrows frowned slightly, and he also agreed with Wei Tan's statement, He Rong thought for a moment and asked tentatively: "I heard that you have been paying attention to the affairs of the new city recently, shouldn't you want to move all the people to the new city?" But now the people left behind are people who can't even get the most basic house replacement costs, and some are even more lazy to eat, just waiting to take advantage, this round of investment is not a small amount, will empty your private treasury. 

After all, He Rong is a native of here, and knows more about all aspects of the imperial city than Wei Tan and others, plus Pei Yuanfeng told her about Shen Liang's movements, she naturally guessed a guess, but she obviously underestimated Shen Liang's financial resources, and she wanted to empty his private treasury with this little thing, which was impossible.

"Are you really going to do that?"

Hearing this, Wei Tan's brows furrowed even tighter, but Xiao Zhuozi patted him on the shoulder as usual and said: "An La old Wei, when did you see Liang Liang do a loss-making transaction?" Worrying about him is a waste of expression or listen to what he is going to do.

From the first time they did things together to now, several years have passed, Xiang Zhuo's trust in Shen Liang cannot be described as blind, but the facts have indeed proved that Shen Liang has not lived up to his trust.

"To put it bluntly, we are in too much of a hurry."

After he said, Wei Tan and Murong An also loosened their furrowed brows, and at the same time they also found that Shen Liang's expression had not changed from beginning to end, so they were more sure that Xiao Zhuozi was right again, and their worries were superfluous.

"Finally my turn to say?"

Turning his eyes, Shen Liang's eyes were not without ridicule, and Wei Tan rolled his eyes angrily: "No one covered your mouth to prevent you from saying, Liangliang, you did it on purpose, right?" Every time you have to tease them, it's not too crooked.

"Sort of."

Shen Liang did not deny that who let them feel warm in his heart every time he worried, this feeling is too addictive.

"Xiao An, Rong Rong, let's go back and let him slowly sing a solo show alone."

"Don't be old Wei, we haven't talked about it yet."

Wei Tan was about to get up, Shen Liang quickly stopped him, shook his head with a smile and said: "Okay, don't talk to you poor, let's get down to business, about the migration of the slums, Rongrong is good, I really plan to let the people who have houses and household registration in the slums move to the new city, but this project is too huge, we are afraid that it will not be good for two or three months, I plan to cooperate with the imperial court, don't look at me so surprised, although I am the empress, But the imperial court is not our husband's private one, and my brothers clearly settle the accounts, these things still have to be clearly distinguished, but I will definitely not be polite if I can use them.