Chapter 466: Secret Investigation, Appointment of Chincha

"It's just suspicious."

Pei Yuanxian shook his head and met their seemingly puzzled gazes, and he further explained: "The account books of the household department are very perfect, I and the old five Xiaoqi have not found the flaws for a long time, which county government allocated how much silver, how many people were saved, all at a glance, just because it was too careful and perfect, I felt that something was not very real, and it was a million taels of silver, not a small amount, after it was distributed, there was still a situation of freezing to death, There are quite a few of them, but what is the explanation for this? 

Although this winter is cold, the people are not affected in a large area, some wealthy county capitals do not even need disaster relief, one million taels of silver can already do a lot of things, there should not be a situation of freezing to death, plus the account books of the household department are so perfect, he always feels that something is wrong, but he can't see the abnormality for a while.

"It is indeed a little suspicious, let the old five study it well, the ship has left traces, if there is really a situation of corruption, with the ability of the old five, it should be able to find the flaws."

Pei Yuanfeng nodded after thinking for a while, they all know the truth that when the water is clear, there is no fish, few officials dare to say that they have never been corrupt and bribed, small corruption and bribery are harmless, they as the superior should also turn a blind eye, but disaster relief silver is the life-saving silver of the people, and there must be no corruption and bribery.

"Well, I've already let Old Fifth bring the account books back."

Chu Li is the best at doing this among them, and he also believes that he will be able to find out clearly, but this matter should not be delayed for too long, Pei Yuanxian turned his head and said to Shen Liang: "Liangliang, I remember that Yuan Shao is the Nether Dark Guard who is specifically responsible for managing the accounts, right?" Lend him to me for a few days? 

Not only Yuan Shao, but he also sent a secret order to Murong Yu, asking him to send special talents to the Chu Royal Mansion to assist Lao Wu, and it was necessary to trace the whereabouts of the disaster relief silver in the shortest possible time.

"Yuan Shao, did you hear everything?"

Summoning Yuan Shao with a snap of his fingers, Shen Liang looked at him indifferently.

"Yes, Lord."

Yuan Shao hugged his fist and bowed, and said in a deep voice: "Your Majesty, the investigation of disaster relief bank can not only check the account books, it is best to send people to the county capital where the account records are issued at the same time to verify one by one, and by the way, send Qin Chao to conduct overt inspections and covert visits to places where there are more frozen deaths, and collect information from the people, although it is a little time-consuming and labor-intensive, but it can find out the truth more accurately." 

The professionals are not ordinary, and suddenly made several people present have a sudden and cheerful feeling, not that they are stupid, they can't think of these, but they are in the position of calling the shots all year round, in terms of this kind of thing alone, the reaction is not specialized in this aspect of Yuan Shaokuai.

"Okay, you immediately leave the palace and go to the Chu King Mansion, discuss with Lao Fifth and Murong, send people to each county capital to verify, and Qin sent this side to make arrangements."

Exchanged glances with Pei Yuanfeng and Shen Liang respectively, Pei Yuanxian ordered in a condensed voice, Lu Mengxiao's affairs have been solved, and it is just right to send Xia Moyan to subdue the people.