Chapter 406: Tearing His Face and Angering Lin Yiqing

"What if I don't let me?"

His appearance didn't look like he would talk well, Shen Da's stubborn temper also came up, Huo Yelin saw this and hurriedly hit the circle: "What's wrong with this?" We have something to say, the third old, the rare fourth is back, Xiao Qi is also here, what are you making trouble?

"How do I know?"

Pei Yuan is angry and does not fight anywhere, he must know what is making trouble, is it so?

"Second brother, it may be that I said the wrong thing and made the third sister-in-law unhappy."

Lin Yiqing, who had been silent for a while, was a little aggrieved and rushed to Shen Liang's direction, and Huo Yelin turned his head to look over: "Liangliang, what's wrong?" 

The Liang Liang he knew was an extremely rational person, and he shouldn't be unreasonable, could it really be that Xiao Qi said something? This also makes no sense, if Xiao Qi said something, how could the third and fourth not react? What went wrong?

"Brother Lin, I don't want to say, you all go out, I just want to sleep now."

Shen Liang's tone was mixed with obvious gambling elements, and everyone who knew him, including Xiao Muchen, who had not seen him for three or four years, couldn't help but frown, which was really not like him.

"No, I didn't make it clear, I wasn't allowed to sleep!"

God knows how distressed Pei Yuanxian is, but as soon as the words came out, he couldn't wait to slap himself twice, at this time, Lei Zhen returned, and with him were Yuan Shao, Zheng Handan, Yang Peng and Xiao Yu, and the five chief and deputy commanders of the Nether Dark Guard all arrived.

"Lord Monarch."

Looking at the formation in the room, Lei Zhen frowned almost undetectably, and walked towards him with Yuan Shao and the four.

"Get Wang Ye out for me!"

"..."

Who would have thought that Shen Liang was an order as soon as he opened his mouth, Rao is Lei Zhen and several people can't help but be stunned, the inquiring gaze swept towards Shaking Light, the latter frowned and shook his head, he vaguely seemed to know what Liang Liang was angry, and for a while he couldn't say it, moreover, they also grew up with Lin Yiqing, it was really hard for him to imagine that he would target Liang Liang as soon as they met, I didn't think he liked his master particularly before, but if he hasn't seen him for a few years, is it possible to change his sex?

"Liangliang, let's not make trouble, okay? There is something to say. Pei Yuanxian wanted to get closer, Shen Da blocked him abruptly, he could only look at him through Shen Da, he had lived for more than twenty years, he had never whispered so much to someone, but the face of that little man was obviously insignificant compared to the cool and cool body that might be angry.

"Brother, let's go back to Tanglin Houfu."

As if he hadn't heard his words, Shen Liang pulled his brother's clothes, his voice was a little muffled, Shen Da was immediately distressed, and he didn't want to hold him backhanded: "Okay, I'll let people clean up."

"Enough!"

Seeing this, Pei Yuanxian let out a low roar, so angry that he walked back and forth twice, trying to suppress the urge to run away and then said in a condensed voice: "Liang Liang, if you want to say it where you are unhappy, it is the fault of this king, this king changes, not this king's fault, this king is also willing to make you happy, what are you saying a word like this?" We have been married for almost five years, what can't be said directly?