Chapter 438: Right Phase Lan Yunzen

When people's hearts are poor, any little surplus can be satisfied, if the Xia Kingdom has not become one of the five great powers, it is still a second-rate small country that has been pressed to death by the Qin State, not to mention Shen Liang, the first pair of the Great Qin who has long been famous all over the world, even if the dog emperor arbitrarily gives them a small family of twin women, they have to be offered like ancestors, people's greed is a bottomless pit, no matter how to fill it is filled with dissatisfaction, with the change of the environment, the things they want will only increase.

Bombarded away the civil and military officials, seeing that it was also noon, Pei Yuanfeng Chu Li declined Pei Yuan's invitation to stay for dinner, and left the palace one after another, going out for more than a month, they also missed their lovers, but when the two left the palace, they saw Lan Yunchan's carriage that had long left stopped at the gate of the palace.

"I've been tossing all morning today, and I want to go to the palace to rub a meal, I don't know?"

Seeing them appear, Lan Yunchan opened the curtain of the carriage door and looked at them with a smile.

"I'll go first."

Knowing that he was not looking for himself, Chu Li shrugged, rolled over and straddled the horse led by the guard, and after watching him leave, Pei Yuanfeng walked to Lan Yunchan's carriage with a smile: "Why, you want to find King Ben to inquire about the news?"

While speaking, Pei Yuanfeng easily jumped into the carriage.

"If you don't look for Wang Ye, who else can you look for?"

Instructed the horseman to go to the Xiayang Royal Mansion, Lan Yunchan was full of smiles: "The queen's wife is famous all over the world, even if she does not deliberately inquire, she has heard more or less about him in the next, and people describe him the most as being beautiful and kind, but what he did in the imperial study today seems to be incompatible with people's beauty and kindness, privately thinking that when he is ruthless, I am afraid that he will be more poisonous than our majesty, Wang Ye thinks?" He actually already knew a lot of things, but he just wanted to find Pei Yuanfeng for further confirmation.

"Liang Liang is not ruthless, depending on how you do, he can be a benevolent and kind queen, or a poisonous queen that everyone fears, just like his solitary medicine technique, he can save people with one hand and kill people with the other, today, didn't you first insinuate that he is a demon?"

After getting along the way, Pei Yuanfeng still has some understanding of Shen Liang through other people's accounts and his own observations, strictly speaking, he is actually a very lazy person, if you are harmless to him and do not provoke him, he is too lazy to deal with you, but if you really touch his taboo, death is definitely the cheapest.

"Huh..."

Lan Yunchan couldn't help but chuckle lightly: "Wang Ye, you still don't know me? Everything at the gate of the palace was led by Lu Xiang before, and I also held a little spying mind, but I didn't expect that His Majesty's love for him far exceeded my estimates, and I corrected it later.

For strangers, the first contact, temptation is inevitable, especially Shen Liang or their empress, and Qin country, but the result is to make him happy and half, the emperor and empress are deeply affectionate, whether it is a good thing for the court or the people, but the premise is that the queen must be a good one, if he charms the lord, lest the world is not chaotic, then it is not a good thing.

"Since you can see it, what are you looking for King Ben?"

The two have known each other for many years, and Pei Yuanfeng's attitude is still relatively good, he believes that Lan Yunchan is a smart person and knows what to do.