Chapter 405: Lin Yiqing, Cool and Vexatious?!

In the end, the emperor was still persuaded by Zeng Guixin, and did not insist on letting the Yulin army forcibly disperse the Netherworld Secret Guards and the people, but this did not prevent Qin Yunshen from taking the opportunity to earn a good reputation, under Ye Tian's contact, the prince and his party officials quickly gathered into the palace, collectively kneeling outside the imperial study to ask the emperor to withdraw the holy will to welcome the abolition of the empress dowager back to the palace, this matter quickly spread, the people praised their righteousness, those ministers who remained neutral followed closely to join in, all opposed the abolition of the empress dowager back to the palace, the seventh prince and the fifth prince party also had to go with the flow, A rare heart for civil and military officials, but the emperor seems to be on the bar with them, and he is unwilling to let go.

On this day, the inside and outside of the imperial city all exploded, hearing that Qin Yunshen used their east wind to create momentum, Pei Yuanxian was unhappy, Shen Liang did not mean anything, if there was not even this reaction, Qin Yunshen was not Qin Yunshen, but, their east wind, is it so easy to borrow?

"All arranged?"

At night, while Pei Yuanxian was bathing, Shen Liang, who had already bathed with the children before, summoned Lei Zhen with his long hair, Wang Ye spoiled him, he also wanted to spoil Wang Ye, since his heart was uncomfortable, then how could he find a way to make him angry?

"Well, according to the Lord Monarch's orders, those words will soon reach the ears of the crown prince, by the way, the Lord Monarch, this is the news from the palace."

Lei Zhen handed him a note while speaking, Shen Liang took a look, and a sneer rose on his lips: "Grandpa and they left, his courage increased, but unfortunately, there are still smart people around him, if not..."

The rest of the words Shen Liang did not say, and there is no need to say more, if the emperor really let the Yulin army kill the Netherworld Secret Guard and the people, then they don't have to worry so much, just kill directly into the palace, perverse actions will kill themselves, this time, they have always stood on the side of reason, even if they change the dynasty, no one dares to say anything, at most, a few princes are dissatisfied, setting off a war, with the existing strength of the Nether Secret Guard and the Iron Armored Guard, plus the hundreds of thousands of troops stationed outside the Ling Family Army outside the eastern city, As long as it drags on for ten days and a half month, and waits until the 300,000 Huo family army in the southwest, or the 80,000 iron-armored guards located in the Xia Kingdom, everything will be a foregone conclusion, but it is a pity that it is a good time.

"Lord Monarch, after this incident, the emperor is afraid that he wants to get rid of you even more, and the situation in the future will be more unfavorable to us, do you want me to gather all the Nether Dark Guards distributed in the territory of Daqin?"

The emperor was already jealous of them, and now he is forced like this by them again, the next move will definitely be more frustrating, after all, he still has the Yulin Army, the Imperial City Forbidden Army and the Dragon and Tiger Battalion in his hands, as well as the Yang Family Army who stayed in the Beijing Division, if you really want to divide the victory and defeat by force, relying only on their current strength, even if you add the Ling Family Army, it may be a little too reluctant, mainly they are dragging their families, it is inevitable that they will lack skills.

"Don't do it for now, but you send an order to go out, let them all be ready to support at any time, and next, we may not only face the emperor."

After a little contemplation, Shen Liang said in a deep voice.

"Well, okay, then I'll go and arrange it first."

Seeing that Pei Yuanxian came out wiping his hair, Lei Zhen's figure disappeared from his sight in a flash, Shen Liang looked back, stood up and pulled his Wang Ye to sit down, took the cloth towel in his hand and stood behind him to carefully help him wipe his long hair.