Chapter 418: Don't Wait for Concubine Ben to Bathe Soon!

The old patriarch of the Qin royal family died suddenly, the originally powerful emperor became passive, the royal clan relatives gathered at the gate of the palace to cry after learning the news, the emperor successively forced the death of the abolished empress dowager and the old patriarch, the hat of unfilial piety could not be taken off, a little later, the free Xiaoqing royal mansion Shizi Junwang and other people brought the whole family up and down hundreds of people to pull the body of the old patriarch to the palace, trying to break into the palace gate and ask for explanations.

It's a pity that they are usually too greedy for pleasure, martial arts are not up to par, even if there are countless royal clansmen to help, they are still blocked by the royal forest army from the palace gate, the embarrassed Xiaoqing prince and the royal clan relatives vented their anger on the coffin of the abolished empress dowager who also stopped at the gate of the palace, the dozens of royal forest troops guarding could not resist at all, the coffin was smashed, and the body of the abolished empress dowager was pulled out and punched and kicked, In the end, it was thrown in front of those Yulin soldiers at the gate of the palace like a broken sack, if she had a spirit in the sky, I was afraid that she would die several times in anger.

The emperor was furious when he heard this, but he did not dare to let people move the royal clan anymore, he could only make the Yulin army transport the body of the deposed empress dowager into the palace, find a coffin to place her, and temporarily stop the spirit in the Ci'an Palace where she lived before her death, but the emperor also knows that the body of the abolished empress dowager is brought into the palace, if the royal clan relatives are not appeased, it is not so easy to transport it out again for burial, especially now that the weather is getting hotter and hotter, The body will rot and stink in two days.

"Liang Liang, how do you think the emperor will break this situation?"

After the group had lunch, they all stayed in the palace to rest for a while, and Shen Shi gathered in the main hall one by one, and they all knew the situation of the emperor.

"Broken?"

Shen Liang sneered and put down the teacup: "It's good if he doesn't get more and more annoyed."

"Oh?"

Xie Yan raised his eyebrows: "What did you do again?"

"What did I call and what did I do?"

Shaking his head angrily, Shen Liang's expression was stunned: "What can I do, tomorrow Wang Ye's junior brother will present to the emperor the evidence of Qin Yunshen's secret tunbing and other convictions of his rebellion, so do you think he still has the patience to slowly appease the royal clansmen?" 

The royal clan was not appeased, and the news of the old patriarch reached the ears of the clan kings who guarded all over the town, and they would inevitably rise up, and when the time came, the emperor was weak and anxious, and could only hold the corpse of his old wife and watch the throne leave him little by little.

"Hmm... It seems that Yunxi and I also have to go back as soon as possible.

After a little hesitation, Xie Yan said solemnly, this time they were able to come to Daqin smoothly, and brought the father's letter of state, it was completely because of Liangliang's strategy, they caught the psychology of the father's emperor who wanted to live, and told him that someone in the Netherworld Dark Guard might be able to heal him, and the Father Emperor had long known that they were friendly with Liangliang, and it was not a secret that Liangliang was the new lord of the Netherworld Dark Guard, plus when the Lady of the Military God swept the southwest, Accidentally hit the Wei Kingdom, the vanguard force at that time was the Nether Dark Guard, among the five major powers, it can be said that in addition to Daqin, the one who knows the Nether Dark Guard the most is the Wei Kingdom, and the father and emperor are convinced of their statement.