Chapter 421: Farewell to Xiyan, the Prince's Visit

With the death of Qin Yuntian, the collapse of the descendants, the prince's rebellion temporarily came to an end, but the death of the old patriarch of the Qin royal family, the invasion of Daqin by the northern country, and the battle in the southwest did not end here, the corpse of the abolished empress dowager stopped in the Ci'an Palace for most of the month, even if the emperor got a lot of rare and precious ice cubes to preserve, it still could not delay the speed of decay, and the stench of carrion wafted inside and outside the entire Ci'an Palace, and even the palace eunuchs were unwilling to approach.

Every morning in the early dynasty, the royal clan and the ministers of culture and martial arts were clamoring for the emperor to give an explanation, at this time, there was a war report from the northeast that the battle was unfavorable, as Pei Yuanxian and others expected, Liao Pengcheng's army was exhausted when it rushed to the northeast day and night, unable to fight at all, and the northern country ended in defeat in two consecutive battles, and lost two more cities, and now the Liao family army has retreated to Ewan City, and the northern army chased down the city, Soon, there will be fierce fighting again.

The emperor was burned out, the only thing to be thankful for was that Daqin signed a peace agreement with the Wei state, but Fu Yunxifufu added a proviso, the emperor could not touch the family, otherwise the agreement would be nullified, and the Great Wei army would be directed at Daqin, and the emperor naturally had no objection.

"Xie Yan, Yunxi, be careful in everything, I have sent the things I gave you directly to your carriage, and say hello to Uncle Fu on my behalf."

The day after the agreement was signed, Xie Yan and Fu Yunxi were ready to leave, seeing that Daqin was getting more and more chaotic, they also had to go back to the Wei Kingdom to prepare for supporting Pei Yuanxian Fufu, Shen Liang and others personally sent them out of the imperial city.

"Well, you too, if you really can't go to Xia Guo early."

Holding Xie Yan, Fu Yunxi's worried advice, in his opinion, Liang Liang's situation was not much stronger than his.

"Hmm."

Shen Liang nodded, and Xie Yan took his hand again and said reluctantly: "Liang Liang, I don't know when I will see you next time, you must protect yourself, I will too, and we will benefit the people of the world together in the future." 

"Good."

When they all become queens, they can do more for the people.

"Xie Yan, when the imperial city is settled, I will let Xiran take me and the child to the Wei Kingdom to see you, you must quickly teach your son to call the godfather, do you know?"

Xiang Zhuo squeezed into the middle of them with red eyes, five years apart, this has not been a few days together, they are leaving again.

"How many times have you said this?"

Xie Yan pretended to be relaxed, and after bending his finger to tap his head, he still couldn't help nagging: "Jing Shizi has a lot to do, don't be too willful, we are still young, there will be an opportunity for reunion in the future, there is no need to come to Wei Guo to see me."

"Uh-huh..."

Xiang Zhuo almost burst into tears, and Wei Tan pushed him away angrily: "It's okay for you, it's not life and death."

"Xie Yan, I don't have as much ability as Liang Liang, but the imperial power is hegemonic, money is also indispensable, if necessary, tell the Murong family's caravan, no matter how much we will send to you, don't be embarrassed, in the future, you become the empress, my Murong family will not worry about no business in the Wei Kingdom, and, take care of Binbin, don't let Wei Hongxuan's claws reach out to him, if you really can't take care of it, then let Xiao Yu find a way to send Daqin, we will help you take care of it, It is guaranteed to make him white and fat.