Ultra wedding part six

Your pov:

It was just about time for the wedding and I was doing last minute checks as I saw a strangely familiar looking pony walking to the garden where the wedding was being held. "Uhhh, are you friends with the bride or the groom?" I asked her. "I'm actually friends with Rarity. I'm Lillie." "Ohh! Your lily. It's nice to meet you.... Have we met before? Because for some reason you look very familiar for some reason?" I asked her as stated at her. "Oh! I like to walk around the gardens with some of the other elites. You probably saw me and just didn't think about it."

She told me. "I guess...." I said as she walked past me. ".......That still doesn't seem right? ..... I swear, she is very familiar and I know I know her from somewhere." I said to myself was I took to my seat which was with Pinkie, and Applejack. Rainbow was currently standing by the side pumping herself up so when she will do her signature trick called the sonic Rainboom once the bride and groom were officially married and they would do their first kiss as a married couple. Fluttershy was up in stage with her birds prepping them for when it's time to sing. Twilight was with Shining armor up top getting things ready. Rarity was up front with lily in the second row. Spike was with the Sparkle's up in the very front row.

"Thy see that thou has left a seat for thee." I heard.... Mom.... Nope, still not used to it. Anyway I heard her say as she sat down. "So how are you?" I asked her. "Thy is a bit well, of course thy probably heard about what happened with Rainbow." "Yeah, she did say about that night.... So what do you think about just dating her?" I asked her as she sighed. "Thou has never really been a one kind of creature dating pony. As much as thou would, we would have to tell her that thy is just not really into.... Dating one pony."

"I understand, after a thousand years of isolation, maybe you aren't ready for any big commitment kind of relationships." "Thou, does admit that we aren't used to dating in todays world. Perhaps thou should get used to this new dating times before thou is ready for anything big." "I guess you better let Rainbow know." "Yeah.... Thou will tell her after the wedding. We wouldn't want to be distracted when she does her sonic Rainboom." She told me as we then heard the door open as the birds began to sing which means the wedding is happening now.

We watched as Cadence walked down the aisle and was now with Shining at the alter where Celestia was standing in front of them. "Ahhh!! It warms my heart to see two ponies in love and getting married. Especially when it's family. Ahh.... I remember when did this for Luna.... Those were great 28 weddings." "28 WEDDINGS!?!" We all, minus Celestia, Luna, and Cadence, yelled out in shock.

"Ahhh.... Thou remember them very well. They were all amazing. All 36 ponies, 3 griffons, four changelings, a dragon, and three hippogriff's." Luna said happily as I looked at her in shock. "She is really not a one pony kind of mare." I thought to myself. "But today, is the wedding of my niece, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and my captain, captain Shining armor." Celestia began as she begins speaking.

As the wedding was going on I noticed something in the sky and behind the shield. "What the?" I quietly said as I notice more stuff happening behind the shield as it was all around the shield. "Uhhhh, do you see that?" I asked Luna as I point to the sky. "Hmmm?" She said as she stares closely to the sky to look at what I was talking about.

No pov:

Up in the sky and outside the shield was almost a thousand ultra wormholes surrounding Canterlot. Soon a dozen of Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, and Blacephalon all appear out of the ultra wormholes. Then a huge ultra wormhole appears which a Guzzlord appears.

 Then a huge ultra wormhole appears which a Guzzlord appears