Lesson Zero

Im not sure I properly did what would happen if a person was sleep deprived but I did tried to do my best. these are symptoms: Memory issues, trouble with thinking and concentration, mood changes, poor balance and others symptoms.
So yeah. Enjoy.

Your pov:

It's been a week since I met..... What's his name? ....eh! Doesn't matter. I have been training nonstop and I was determined to never see or hurt my friends again. I spent all week preparing for anything else that may come. I made sure to take quick five..... ten? ..... however many minutes since I also do some patrolling. Every night I would patrol the town and make sure that all my friends are safe. At the day time I patrol the whole town.... From the shadows, because I don't want to ponies to see me.... Not after what I had done.

Currently I was at the backyard training non stop.... Although for some reason the training dummy kept moving for some- Hey! Did that.... What was thinking? ....Eh, doesn't matter. I'm gonna hit that dummy. I then jumped up and tried to do a high jump kick.... "Wait? Can I do that?" (P.S. Keldeo's can't) I thought as I missed the target and hit the ground. "Owww!!!" I yelled as I rubbed my ankle. "I can't believe it miss that!?" I yelled in anger. "Whhhhyyyy didn't I hit it?" I yawnly cried as I wiped the tears off my eyes.

I then walked back to position although for some reason stuff were in the way because I kept tripping. "Alright..... time to..... practice!" I said as I began to get ready to do...... to do..... as I was thinking I heard a loud sound of a door opening as Twisparkle ran towards me. "(Y/n)! Do you have a portal!?" She asked me full of panic for some reason. "No. I don't have a portal." I told her. "What? ....Umm.... No, I said do you have a problem?" She asked me. "No I don't have problem!" I angrily said as I then began to cry. "Why? You ask?" "......Ummm..... are you sure your ok?" She asked me.

"Never better. Why you asked?" I asked happily. "Ooookaaayyyy..... the reason I ask is because I haven't sent Celestia a friendship report and I need to send one by nightfall before I am.....Tardy!" She said that last word with a frighten tone. "And she would send me to.............. Magic kindergarten.." she said with an even longer pause and with a horrified look. ".....I'm sorry but ummm..... did you say kindergarten?" I asked in confusion as I tried to keep a yawn from happening. "Yes! So please tell me you have a problem?" She asked me in worry. "No, not really." I told her as she groaned in frustration.

"I'll see if Rarity has a problem for me to solve. See you at the picnic!" She called out as she leaves. "What picnic?" I said to myself as I shrugged and went back to..... Training!

Time skip

I finished my training for a while to patrol the..... city? Yeah, that's sounds right. I was going through and I made sure to stay hidden. I was in the most brilliant disguise ever.

No pov:

All the ponies were minding their business at the shopping center of town. Of course they're attention we're drawn to a Keldeo who was wearing a black jacket, heart shaped glasses, and a clown wig. Who was stumbling around and was bumping into a stuff. At some point the Keldeo tilted his/her head and did a snore for a split second before tilting up and kept moving.

Your pov:

Perfectly inconspicuous. I was going through the marketplace and so far everything is peaceful as it is supposed to be. No crazy hijinks, no random magical Situation, no Pokémon problem, and no...... ummm..... I don't know what else. It's just peaceful. I kept going when I saw Twilight laying on a bench and her mane and tail was all frizzy and she was petting her tail.

"Heyyyyy.... Sparks. Are you..... fine?" I asked her as she stares at me for a second until she then says. "Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be!?" "Because your mane is frazzled and your right eye is twitching." I said. "Oh! I'm alright, are you? I mean, your wearing mixed up clothes  and you just snored a few seconds ago?" She asked me. "I'm alright! And your alright! So everything's alright!" "Greatgreatgreat! Hehe...." We both said as we heard a cough from beside us as we turned to see Spike.