Imp of the Century

Fluttershy POV:

It is just a beautiful day today and tomorrow the princess will be here. I was with my animal friends gathering flowers for the princess and she is gonna love them. "Morpei." I then heard something coming from the bushes which surprised me a bit. "Morpei." "Umm.... Hello....?" I asked as the bush moves until a small cute creature comes out of the bushes.

?" I asked as the bush moves until a small cute creature comes out of the bushes

(Imagine it's voice is the Japanese version.)
"Morpei." "Hello, little guy." "Morpei!" "Oh! sorry. Little girl. I've never seen anything like you before." I said as it was looking at the basket that I had brought for lunch while I was still picking flowers. "Oh, are you hungry? Here you go." I said as I placed the basket near it and it immediately ate the entire thing with great speeds.

"I guess you were hungry." I said as it made a small burp and it jumped onto my back and starts to fall asleep. "You're the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to show you to my friends." I said as I went to Ponyville to show my friends the most cutest thing I have ever meet.

No POV:

In the trees a small movement was made was a branch was moved to the side to show a small humanoid creature.

"Imp." It said with a head turn in curiosity as it watches the Pegasus head to town. It then sports a mischievous grin as it jumps down from the branch and it starts to follow the canary yellow Pegasus into Ponyville.

Twilight POV:

Tomorrow is when princess Celestia will be here and so far everything looks great. Except for the sign, which I made sure that they fully spelled Celestia's name. Right now Spike is cleaning the library, (y/n) is getting the flowers and by my calculations he/she will be here sometime tomorrow in the morning. Currently I am heading to Sugarcube Corner to see how the food preparations are going.

I have just arrived to the corner and I saw mr. and mrs. Cake working. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Cake. How's the banquet coming?" I asked them which Mrs. Cake answers. "Uh...it would be coming a little better if..." she then motions to Pinkie who took one giant bite out of a cake. "Pinkie! What are you doing? Those sweets are supposed to be for the princess."