Destiny of the Sword part 4

Twilight pov:

We quickly ran through the streets until we had reached where we could see Ponyville. "Is that a bubble!?" Rainbow yells as we saw that Ponyville was surrounded by a light purple bubble and there was explosions going on inside and smoke. "We need to get back!?" I yelled in panic. "I'll get us there! Get ready!" Celestia yells as she then begins to teleport us.

Your pov:

To say that things were going well would be a lie. Currently me and the collector were being destroyed by Mega Mewtwo Y. I didn't think it would be this hard! I haven't even landed a single hit on it. "Gahhh!!" I yelled as I crashed into the ground and the Collector was tossed further from where I am. "Man!... How is it that Mewtwo in the games was easier then this one?" I groaned as I slowly got back up.

The Mewtwo then zooms to where I am. "Alright punk! Prepare for round three!" I yelled as charged but it teleports and this me with its.... Head.... Tail? .....Anyway, I was hit towards a wall. "Do you give up?" I heard Giovanni say as I groaningly turned around. "Not..... in your life time..... I can do this..... all day." I told him. "Very well.... But unfortunately, I don't and I would like to end this.... QUICKLY!!" He yells as Mewtwo zooms straight at me and I felt it grab my horn and ripped it out!

"GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as the experience was horribly painful and it felt like...... I honestly have no idea on anything similar.... Maybe on par when I was burned by Ultra Necrozma? Anyway, I was fell to the ground as I felt where my horn was and flinched. "Heh! Thanks for the key. Now I can achieve victory and Red and Moon won't see it coming when I return." He says with an evil laugh. "I'm still not down!?!!" I yelled in rage while trying to ignore the pain as I charged at the Mewtwo, but it just used its Psychic to pick me up.

"Ughhhhh...." I sighed in frustration. "Sometimes I feel that.... I am just in a fanfic that the writer just hate me." I groaned as I was suddenly hit by a massive aura sphere which launched me to a building and I felt an explosion before everything turned to darkness.

No pov:

"Well now that, he/she is taken care of. I suppose it's time to-" Giovanni began until he was interrupted by a yell. "Hey, Dumb Face!?! Did you forget about me!" The collector says as he came zooming towards him but the mega Mewtwo Y quickly zooms around Giovanni and uses Psychic Noise which it release a very powerful Noise that was filled with psychic energy that hit the Collector as he was launched to a wall and he was covering his ears in pain. "Imprison!" Giovanni yells as Mewtwo uses the move and the Collector was unable to move. "Now finish him with a Hyper beam!" He yells as Mewtwo charges up and fired a devastating hyper beam which hits the Collector and blows up.

"Heh..... Alright, now that's over with. Let's go." Giovanni says as the Mewtwo teleports Giovanni and itself away which the bubble deteriorates and disappears.

Twilight pov:

We had teleported outside of the bubble and we were trying to break in but the shield was extremely strong. After a while it suddenly fades away which caught us surprised and then we immediately ran in. The entire place was in ruins and ponies and Pokémon were trying to move rubble and debris away. "What happened here!?" Rainbow flew up to a pony and asks. "Some sort of flying cat like creature was fighting (y/n) and the Collector and it was just chaos." He explained to us as me and Pinkie began to panic as we began searching.

"Spike!!!" "(Y/n)!!" "Collector!!!" We both and Fluttershy yelled as everypony else were trying to help everypony. We searched everywhere until I saw Spike who was removing some debris. "Spike!!" I yelled as I ran up to him. "Twilight! (Y/n) is buried under here and Gabby is trying to move Debris off of Collector!" He yells as he points to where Gabby is at. "Pinkie, Fluttershy. Go help Gabby. I'll get (y/n) out." I told them as they nod and ran to help Gabby.

I began removing the debris quickly and safely until I saw (y/n)'s body and quickly removed the rest of the stuff off of his/her body. Me and Spike then gasped in horror as we saw his/her horn was gun and he/she was badly bleeding. "No....." I whispered in horror as I quickly picked him/her up with my magic and quickly ran to the hospital.... At least I hope there still is one standing. "Whoever did this is gonna pay." I growled in anger as I quickly ran trying to find the hospital.

Sorry this chapter came a bit late, I was busy with other stories and just procrastinating a bit, but I managed to get around to doing it and hopefully You enjoyed this chapter and the last few chapters of this story.