Destiny of the Sword part 3

Twilight pov:

We had arrived at Canterlot and we were walking to the castle. "Everything seems ok here?" Applejack says as she looks around. "Oh man, it is about Luna!?" Rainbow said in worry. "Don't worry, it's probably nothing. Nothing bad is gonna happen." I reassured her.

Your pov

"Gahhh!!" I yelled in pain as I was blasted throw the door of home. I saw the Mewtwo floating inside. "You are sooooo gonna pay for that door!?" I yelled in anger as I fired a barrage of bubbles at it but it blocked it with its psychic. "Ok... how do I do this without destroying the library?" I said it myself as the Mewtwo then fired a psybeam pushing me into a bookshelf. Then a shadow ball hits me pushing me into the wall and into wing.

"That's it! I better do something before it destroys the library!"

Time skip
No pov:

The library then blows up as the Keldeo was launched to the sky until he/she hit an invisible wall and falls to the ground.

Your pov:

"Owwww...." I groaned as I slowly got up. "Twilight is sooooo gonna kill me." I said to myself. "Why is there an invisible wall in the sky? It's like it wants me to stay?" I said In confusion. "Because that is the plan!" I heard a gruff voice said as I heard footsteps walking from the alleyway and suddenly a figure appears that I didn't expect to see.

Twilight pov:

"Announcing Twilight and friends!" The announcer announced. "Twilight! What brings you all here? The wedding isn't for another hour?" Celestia asks. "We came because you sent us a letter." Rainbow explained as I held up the letter which Celestia picked up. "I didn't send a letter." She said. "Huh!?" We all said in surprise as a guard bursts through. "Your highness! Ponyville is under attack!?!" He yelled. "WHAT!?!!" We all yelled as we began running out of the castle.

Your pov:

"Giovanni!!" I yelled in shock.

"Ahhhh... so you heard of me." He said. "Heard of you! You're the main antagonist of Pokémon red and blue. And that one time in Ultra sun and moon." I said. "Fascinating." He said as Mewtwo slowly levitates down next to him. "What are you even doing here or for that matter how!?" I yelled.

"To answer those questions, I came here using the ultra wormholes searching for a new way to control the worlds. I came here during the time when the ultra beasts attacked the city on top of the mountain and I have been searching for something to achieve my goals of world domination of using Pokémon." He explained to me.

"So now you want me to join you on your goal. Well you can forget it! Even if you catch me with a pokeball, I would never help you." I growled and then I yelled. "Even after you blew up the library!?"

"Hahahahaha!!! I'm not here for you! I'm here for the key to unlock the Pokémon that can help me!" He told me. "Key? What key? I don't have a key." I told him as he laughed again. "It appears that no one told you. A Pokémon was locked up because it was deemed too dangerous and apparently the only way to unlock it, is by using the horn of the chosen vessel and the carving on pokeball was that of a Keldeo. Aka.... You." He said with an evil smirk.

"Ooooooofffff course..... if I survive this.... I'm gonna kill Glastreir." I thought to myself in anger. "Now! Shall we do this the easy way or the hard way?" He demanded as suddenly the Mewtwo blocks an attack from the Collector. "I'm not gonna let you hurt my friends!" He yells as he floats next to me. "I saw the smoke and I came her as fast as I could. So what's going on?" He asked me. "Well.... I evil guy from a video game came from another world and he wants my horn to unlock some sort of dangerous Pokemon." I explained.

"Got it. Can he be redeemed?" He asked me. "Nope." "Good to know." He said as Giovanni smirks. "So you brought a friend.... Now let's see if you two are strong enough to beat me like Red and Moon has." He said as he held up hand with a strange device and pressed a button as suddenly Mewtwo begins to undergo a mega evolution!?! The glowing stops to reveal that Mewtwo had mega evolve into a mega Mewtwo Y.

" He said as he held up hand with a strange device and pressed a button as suddenly Mewtwo begins to undergo a mega evolution!?! The glowing stops to reveal that Mewtwo had mega evolve into a mega Mewtwo Y

"Wellllll...... Snap." I said in despair that this wasn't gonna be a good time.