The Perfect gift part one

Sorry for the delay but I kinda got caught up by watching movies on Disney plus and I just recently got into a sitcom which I left a small hint in the story. Good luck trying to figure out what it is. But anyway, enjoy the chapter.

Your pov:

"Attention passengers. We are now arriving into Manehatten station." I heard the conductor say as I sighed in relief that I finally made to Manehatten. I was at the city because I was here for a birthday gift for Twilight which her party is tomorrow. I was in Manehatten so a friend that I met in Cloudsdale can help me on finding the perfect gift. The train stops at the station which I got up from my seat and I walked out of the train.

I was told by my friend to look for a pony holding a sign that has my name and that pony was to take me to my friend. I looked around until I saw the sign which I walked up to the pony which began the long walk to the Manehatten Stadium. After a hour we had reached to the stadium and the pony shown me to the my friends dressing room which I was told to wait. I was waiting for a while until the door opens and orange unicorn with a guitar comes in.

 I was waiting for a while until the door opens and orange unicorn with a guitar comes in

"Hey! I see you made it alright." She said as we gave each other a hoof bump. "Yeah, how was the concert?" I asked her. "It was good.... It would've been awesome if the lights would've work right. Anyway enough about the concert. So you say you have a gift problem." She said. "Yeah.... I need help, because every time I get someone a gift I somehow get the wrong one..... Or get scammed." I told her.

"Well it's a good thing that you came to me." She said as grabs a pen and paper. "Now! Tell me about this pony?" She asked me. "Well she likes to read, studying, scheduling, being organized, checklists, eating cupcakes, and hanging out in her pillow igloo." I listed some of things that Twilight likes. ".......Pillow Igloo?" She said in confusion. "Yeah, Twilight likes to form a pillow igloo during times when no one is home. I know this because I accidentally stumbled upon her igloo when I came home and when I looked in she was asleep with some sort of romance book and some snacks." I told her.

"Why an igloo? Why not a pillow fort or even a blanket fort?" "I don't know? Whenever she asks she would blush and try to quickly change the subject or denies that she builds then." "So we have a secretive nerd who might have a dirty secret." Sunset said with a smirk. "Sunset!" "I'm joking, I'm joking hahaha.... But seriously, she's obviously for a interesting reason." She said with a smile. "Yeah..... but back to the gift ideas." I said. "Right, so tell me, what are her favorite books?" She asked me.

"Well I do know she likes magic, astronomy, mystery, sometimes she reads a adventure series called Daring Do.... Oh! She also very into this science fiction series called Doctor Whooves." I told her. "Really.... Well then, I happen to know that there's gonna be a Doctor Whooves movie fixing to be released and there's gonna be a contest to getting tickets the red carpet showing." She told me. "A movie? Hmmm..... It would be a great gift but..... Book movies are kinda risky, you never know if it will follow the source materials well or not and I'm sure Twilight would prefer a movie to accurate to the source material." I told her.