The Crystal Empire part two

Previously on the Sword of Harmony...

Now:

"I still can't believe you managed to get me on this train!" I growled as I sitting close to Pinkie. "Sorry, but there's no way I'm gonna have anypony here miss this day that these foals are born." Pinkie said and then adds. "And I have to see the Crystal empire." "I still say that this is a bad idea." I muttered. "Don't worry, me and Trixie got her safety in check." Sunset said as she laid back on the seat.

"How about this, why don't you tell us the names that the three of you thought of for your foals?" Rarity suggested to us. "Since we got three foals coming, we each get to name one foal." Twilight said. "Do you know their genders?" Rainbow asks. "Yep! Two girls and a boy." I said. "And I got the boy and he shall be known as Starswirl Sparkle." Twilight said.

"I'm gonna name one foal Strawberry Pie." Pinkie said. "What about you?" Aj asked me. "I'm stuck between two names." I said. "What are the names?" Fluttershy asked me. "Well I'm stuck between Pyrrha because I thought it was a nice and unique name and that seeing Pyrrha Nikos disintegrate by a arrow and Rwby. I kinda thought it would be nice to feel that she was given a second chance or something..... The other name is Marcy, because after I saw True colors in Amphibia I was shocked of what just happened in that show and I was transported to this world a month before season three would come out and now I have no idea of what happens to Marcy next?" I told them.

(Since you were transported to Equstria in Sept 2021 you never saw the third season since the episode for s3 came out a month later so....)

"What happened to Marcy?" Rarity asked me. "She...... was stabbed by a huge flaming sword." I explained. "It's understandable that someone would get stabbed in a teen or adult book or show for you." Twilight said. "It was a kids show." "........How mature are your kids stuff?" She asks in confusion.

"So yeah, those are my two options right now and I need to choose a name before I somehow accidentally choose a name while not paying attention." I said. "Has that happens before?" Rainbow asked me. "You'd be surprised on how many names I have given to my rpg characters that I didn't mean to pick." I said. "Then why don't you flip a bit?" Spike suggested to me. "I suppose that could work." I said as I grabbed the bit and I flipped the coin, which flipped right out of the train window.

".................Any other ideas?" I asked. "Let's take a break. I brought snacks." Aj says as she hands us some snacks. "So what do you think the Crystal Empire is like?" Pinkie asks. "I heard legends say that it is a city made of crystals and the ponies there are called Crystal ponies and they look like crystals." Twilight says as she pulls out a book from her bag. "Oooooo!! A city made of crystals! I can only imagine the fabulous sights we will see." Rarity said with stars in her eyes. "I can only imagine the delicious gems they will have." Spike said with drool coming from his mouth.

"Settle down you two. We don't know what to expect there. It's been a thousand years since it reappeared. So we have no idea what to expect or why it disappeared and reappeared in the first place." Twilight told them. "Fine...." They grumbled. "Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine." Twilight tells them. "But for now, let's relax and enjoy the train ride before we have to worry about anything else about the crystal empire." Aj said as we nod and began to pass the time with games and stuff.