Ultra Wedding part seven

6500 years ago
No pov:

In the middle of the night sky it was starry and quiet. Until a star appears from the sky and it was moving fast. It then became bigger until it reached the planets atmosphere and crashes into the forest. "Hmmm?" A unicorn pony said as she was walking through the forest with espeon. "Did you see that luma?" She said in surprise as the two walked over to the spot where the star crashed. When they got there they saw that the place looked like it wasn't hit a by crashing star. It looked fine, except there were two eggs with a galaxy pattern. "Eggs?" She said as the two slowly walked up to them but stopped when one of the eggs began to hatch.

"One of them is hatching." She said the egg shakes and it began to glow a bright light blinding the two until they saw a Cosmog in its place. It opens its eyes for the first time and it sees the unicorn pony. It then begins to dance in happiness as it goes up to the pony and umbreon. "Sister! Where did you run off to?" Somepony said as a slightly smaller pegasus appears with a umbreon. "There you are, you know you can't leave whenever.... What's that?" She asked as the unicorn goes up to the egg and picks it up as the Cosmog was dancing around her. "I don't know.... But it certainly looks special."

PresentYour pov:

Present
Your pov:

We all watched as Shining fell to the ground as the Nihilego flies to the collapsing shield before we could do anything as all the ultra beasts began to charge. "Shining!?" Cadence and Twilight yelled out as Luna then yells out. "The creature! Guards prepare to defend! And everypony get to safety!" Celestia, Luna me, the guards, half of my friends got into a battle stance as I saw a bunch of Ultra beasts go into the city which all the guards head there but some were heading towards us. "What in tarnation are they!?" AJ asked as we ran to the stand.

"I don't care! But they're gonna pay!?" Cadence yell with fury in her eyes. "They're ultra beasts. Pokémon from another dimension." I answered. "Well why are they attacking!?" Twilight yells in anger. "How should I know? I haven't seen a Z crystal in this world since I got here." I said as the Guzzlord and some ultra beats land right in front of us.

"I'm guessing that tub of lard is the the leader!" Rainbow said ready to fight them. "Me and Luna will handle it. I need all of you to get to safety! Shining armor needs medical attention and Pinkie needs to stay away from danger." Celestia said. "Be careful! They are stronger then they look." I told them as I helped Cadnece with Shining and we all ran off out of the garden.