The Bidoof's go marching one by one

No pov
Somewhere north of Ponyville

"~Bidoof bidoof bidoo-doo-doo-doof, Bidoof.... Bidoof..... Bidoof Bidoof Bidoo-Doo-doo-doof, Bidoof.... Bidoof...." A bunch of bidoof's were walking in a single file line across the woods as they kept singing their song over and over again.

" A bunch of bidoof's were walking in a single file line across the woods as they kept singing their song over and over again

They kept walking until they stop to see a fallen log in the path. "Bidoof!" The leading bidoof called as three bidoof's walked out of line and walked towards the log as the one uses cut to cut the log into two which the other two bidoof's grabbed the logs and moved them away. Once the logs are out of the way the three bidoof's went back to where they were.

"Bidoof!" They lead bidoof called as they resumed walking and singing their way. They kept walking through the woods until they had reached a mountain which they begin climbing up. Once they climbed up to the top the begin to climb down after a while they entered a cave. They kept walking until the saw a huge beat up rock in the way which a bidoof used rock smash to destroy it. They then kept marching.

After a while the stopped to see a small ravine in the way. "Bidoof!" The lead bidoof called as all the bidoof's minus the lead one begin moving around and began cutting down trees. After several hours of cutting and gathering the wood they begin use the wood to build a bridge. All the bidoof began cheering and then went back into line and they began walking across the newly built bridge to cross the ravine that was only two meters long and five feet deep.

They marched on singing their song all the way through the woods. They kept walking until they are out of the woods and ponyville was in sight which they march towards the town.

Twilight pov:
Sugar cube corner

"Wow, Pinkie! These are probably the best cupcakes that I had." I told her as I was in the back with pinkie trying out different new flavors that she came up with. "Thanks! I've been working on these flavors for days and I just knew you would be the best pick to try them out." She said. "Really, why?" I asked her. "Errr.... Because..... uhhh....." "Ahhhh!!!" Before Pinkie could tell me we then heard a loud scream coming from outside and I could've sworn I heard Pinkie saying "Oh thank goodness." But it could just be my imagination.

"Weshouldprobablycheckthatoutandforgetaboutthisconversationcomeonletsgo!" She said very quickly as ran outside before I had time to process what she said. I sighed and said. "She is sure one energetic mare." I said as I went outside.

Earlier:
No pov:

In the middle of ponyville, ponies were mingling around minding their own business until they heard some singing. "~Bidoof bidoof bidoo-doo-doo-doof, Bidoof.... Bidoof..... Bidoof Bidoof Bidoo-Doo-doo-doof, Bidoof.... Bidoof...." the ponies watch the long line of bidoof as they chanted their marching song walking through the streets without a care in the world. Then a small growling came from the bidoof's which they stopped and more growling can be heard. "Bidoof?" The lead bidoof asked as the other bidoof's were telling it "Bidoof!" Which some pointed to their stomachs indicating that they were hungry.